Was it because of him?

Since this little guy appeared, she no longer felt any pain. Could he have some special ability?

Su Yue recalled the plot of the book. Most of the book was about the development of the relationship between the male and female leads, and there were not many mentions of Jiang Ci, the cannon fodder male supporting character, and his son Jiang Haoyan. She only knew that the endings for Jiang Ci and Jiang Haoyan were not good, and the book did not describe any special qualities of the little guy. 

Su Yue pursed her lips and thought of the original owner. Compared to the two people in front of her, her ending was not much better. 

Suddenly, her stomach made a "gurgling" sound. She was hungry. 

She had been tossing and turning all night and had not eaten anything this morning. Su Yue looked at the little guy who was eating breakfast obediently and threw her bag on the sofa before walking towards the table. Since she was fine now and not in a hurry to go to the hospital, she might as well fill her stomach first." This is mine!"

Looking at the woman who sat leisurely opposite him and reached for a steamed bun, Jiang Haoyan's little face became unhappy. 

Su Yue didn't stop her hand, picked up a custard bun, tore off a small piece, put it in her mouth, and smiled at the little guy with round eyes glaring at her and said, "What, can't I eat the breakfast sent over from the kitchen?" If it weren't for Jiang Ci, the big iceberg next to her, Su Yue would have wanted to reach out and pinch the little guy's puffy cheeks. 

In the book, after Jiang Ci died, the ending of the supporting actress was not good either. After the president took over Hengyuan Group completely, he dealt with the supporting actress who often pestered him and repeatedly schemed against the female lead. He directly bankrupted the supporting actress's family and threw her into a mental hospital. 

Thinking of such a tragic ending, Su Yue bit her lip. 

She had no interest in the male lead and didn't want to interfere between the male and female leads. She had thought about it just now. Would the male lead still make a move on her later? She didn't know, but she didn't want to end up like that. Jiang Ci must not die. With him around, even if he was blind, the male lead would still consider Jiang Ci and not make a move on her, the big sister-in-law. 

She turned her head to look at Jiang Ci. The indoor lighting was still sufficient, and the scar on the left side of his face was more prominent and uglier. 

Su Yue curved her lips. She didn't mind that he was both ugly and blind. 

"Your breakfast is over there in the lobby. This is my and Dad's breakfast." 

At this time, Jiang Haoyan tightly pursed his little mouth, and he was angry. Seeing Su Yue eating his breakfast, he looked at Jiang Ci with a grievance in his bright black eyes, but he didn't speak up to complain. Su Yue knew that the original owner had a bad relationship with Jiang Ci and Jiang Haoyan. When she heard the little guy's words, she didn't get angry." I want to accompany you to eat today. Are you not welcoming me?" She bit the bun and smiled at the little guy. 

Jiang Haoyan's small face suddenly turned red. 

He lowered his head, didn't make a sound, and continued to eat the porridge in his bowl. This bad woman seemed to have changed today. Clearly, the day before yesterday, she poked his head with her fingers, telling him to roll far away from her, and loudly scolded him as a wild seed. 

Holding the spoon tightly, Jiang Haoyan's small eyebrows were tightly furrowed. The bad woman must be up to something bad, and he wouldn't be fooled. 

Meanwhile, Jiang Ci remained expressionless from beginning to end. He took a sip of lemon water, then grabbed the napkin next to him and wiped the corners of his mouth. He then stood up and walked normally towards the study room at the back.