Chapter 1

Enid
OH golly! Today I get a new roommate.
My last roommate fell through the floor and crushed their neck so I hope this one is resilient.
I sit down calmly at my desk and start writing in my journal.

Dear Diary
Today I get a new roomy!!!!!! YAYYYY I hope it's a he and we get to gather, he proposes to me after collage and we get married, have 2 children, a boy and a girl names Charles and Tabitha.
Then we'll move to Greece and spend our years there.
OOOO ITS 10:26 am they're supposed to arrive in 4 minutes I better get ready.
Yours sincerely
Enid

I close my laptop and walk to the door where I hear the footsteps of a few people. If I'd have a tail it would be wagging rn.
I did have one.
But my mum chopped it off (since this is a bad fanfic we won't dive deeper into this).
The door opens and a grin starts to spread onto my face. I hear the door open and I skip to the four emerging figures.
It's Weems with a couple and a girl.
A stunning girl.

"Enid this is your new roommate Wednesday" I skip over and try to enfulg Wednesday into a hug which she slightly steps away from

Wednesday
I stare at the girl Infront of me. Almost in awe.
Her orbs light up my dark skies and I see nothing but her.
I already know I'd be helpless without her.
I wanted to fall into her embrace but I didn't want to seem weak to my peers.
So then Weems and my parents step out to discuss things and to let me unpack but I can't look away from Enid and her physique.
Wow.
She skips across the room so effortlessly, her golden locks falling perfectly onto her shoulders.
"So I am Enid" she smiles and I almost smile back. I can't help myself she's too adorable.
I pick up some books from my case and put them on a shelf.
"I am Ga- Wednesday" I correct my stuttering.
She comes closer to me until I feel her presence close to me.
My she's brave.
"would you like a tour?" she asks with a smirk, seeing my blush.
I nod shyly, following her out.

A/n: yeesh that was painful ask hell so yea what do you wanna see happen. Remember the most uncharacteristic here is wednesday but imma change stuff about everyone so yea.

POUSAE

BYEEEEEEEEE

-A