Chapter Three: In-Between Strike Two And Three

Now, before I tell you the reality- what's happening right now, this was- still is one of my biggest prank's of time. I had put it off for five month's, all for one reason.

I won't tell you like this, I will tell you, well, i'll show you why I had put it off and how I am the girl right now. I haven't pulled a 'Prank' in nine month's, and honestly, i'm not feeling it anymore.

I don't even want to do the prank now, I have stopped working on it. I've stopped, because of him. Not Liam, because of Peter. Before I go on and show you, I will tell you about Peter's and I's past, we were connected at the hip since when I was three, him five, we went through everything together, we knew each other's crushes, he was there when I was tormented and bullied, he was even there when I had my first period... awkward, right?

But you should have seen him, he walked straight into the grocery store, head high, chest puffed out and bought me some pad's, funniest thing i've seen in my life, it wasn't Liam who I went to, Liam was the second choice- probably even the last, since he alway's seemed to be 'too busy' for me, he was my bother, more than Liam ever was.

And this is how I lost him, I lost the only person i've ever loved in my life.

"Baby, lemme go" I whined, Peter laugh's, "Honey, you know that stuff doesn't work on me" he smile's and kisses me gently on the lips. We had gone out for a few month's now, three day's after I got my second strike to be precise.

He had awkwardly asked me out on a date, we went to the movies- movie hopped for a couple of them then went out for pizza, we walked through the park, arm's linked while eating ice cream. We had sat on the swing set there for three hour's, talking.

It was such a wonderful date, then we had one, every few day's, we couldn't get enough of these, we went to the arcade, we went to the movies, to the lake, to the bowling alley, and after two week's, we became and official couple.

We were the school's 'Golden Couple', we were the couple in the spot light, the populars were jealous, girl's were, boy's were, everyone were, I guess. But we were to blind to see it, we just smiled and walked hand and hand with each other.

"Let me go man" I pouted, "Right, that might work on me" he chuckles, "Come on, just a milk shake babe, you can even get a cheese burger if you like" I wiggled my eye brows at me, he clutches his heart dramatically, "Uh, my only weakness, cheese burger's" he gasp's.

"You know it" I laughed. I'm a seventeen year old girl, begging for her boyfriend to drive to a twenty-four hour diner, and before you ask's, he's nineteen. He in fact work's at my school as a teacher helper, we haven't done anything illegal, we've both agreed to save ourselves when we get married.

"You know, babe, you sure know how to treat a man" he laugh's, "Come on, i'll drive you" I grin and then hold my arm's out, "Piggy back ride?" I asked him, "Sure mam! I would never give up an opportunity to give such a lovely girl a piggy back ride" he grin's at me and turn's around.

I laughed and climbed onto his back, we were at my house, having a sleep over, mum trust's us both, mostly because she know's our promises and know's we wouldn't change them, even with teenage hormones.

He set's me down in the front seat of his car and I buckle up, he get's in the driver's seat and I notice the key necklace around his neck, I smile, looking down and fiddle with the lock around my neck.

As cheesy as it sound's, he had given it to me on our six month anniversary, we sang along to Ed Sheeran's song's, then his ipod changed and I laughed, "What, it's a good song" he flashes me a cheesy grin.

"Yep, Black Veil Brides, very attractive, what I like in my men" I winked at him, "You know it my love" I laughed and looked out of the front of the car, the wind screen wiper's went back and forth as the rain thundered down on us.