III - new teachers

Start from the beginning

Astrix stepped closer and Bowed, "Nice and Low" buckbeak seems to move fowards "Back off, Astrix. Back off." Hagrid said, Astrix stood still, Buckbeak stopped in its trance and bowed back. "Well done, Astrix. Well done. Here, you big brute, Right. I think you can go and pat him now." Astrix walked up and put a hand towards it, inches away from petting it, Buckbeak moved its head and moves it against her hand to be pet. "That's it, Yes! Well done! Well done, Astrix, well done!" Hagrid congratulated, "Does she get to fly?" Harry asked, Astrix looked back "Prongs, please stop it."

"I think he may let you ride him now." Hagrid responded, "What?" Astrix asked, Hagrid picked her up and started moving her towards buckbeak. "Oi, Oi, Oi!" Astrix said, trying to get out of Hagrids hand "Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. Don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that." Hagrid said, Buckbeak ran towards the crowd and flew up, very much not straight i may add. "BUCKBEAK, PLEASE!" Astrix yelled, on top of a river Buckbeak finally started flying straight, "ive never felt this free before" Astrix expanded her arms out and smiled with the wind pushed her hair and clothes back.

they landed, finally. "Well done, Astrix, and well done, Buckbeak." Hagrid picked astrix up and placed her on the ground. "That was wicked, Moony!" Harry said, "How am I doing me first day?" Hagrid asked "excellent, Spectacular even." Astrix responded, putting a smile on Hagrid's face. "You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" Malfoy said, Buckbeak ran towards Malfoy and started to attack him, Harry and Astrix were laughing, enjoying there selfs. "It's killed me!" Draco whined, "Calm down. It's just a scratch." Astrix said, "He has to be taken to the hospital." Someone said, "I'm the teacher. I'll do it." Hagrid picked him up and started bringing him to the hospital wing, "You're gonna regret this!" he said, "you and your bloody chicken!"

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS

As the group went to class early Astrix and Harry ran towards Remus for a hug "dad!" "Uncle Moony!" they said at the same time. "Hello, now now, have you two really missed me that much?" he asked, "of course, the dursleys suck!" Harry responded, "oh, and who are you?" He asked, "Ron Weasley"

"Would anyone like to venture a guess, as to what is inside?" Remus asked, Dean raised his hand, "That's a boggart, that is." Dean responded, "Very good, Mr. Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" Astrix raised her hand, "no one knows, their shapeshifters." Astrix responded, "very good." He gave you a smile and a thumbs up. "this is so unfair, you'll get perks since your his daughter." Harry whispered to you, "something going on, Harry?" Remus asked, "no, not at all uncle moo- Proffesor." Harry responded, practically the whole class was looking at him weirdly "you can call him uncle moony." Astrix whipered. "now, does anyone know what Boggarts shift into?"

"They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most, That's what makes them so..." "So terrifying, yes, yes, yes..." Remus continued, "when did you get here?" Ron asked " Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands, please. After me: Riddikulus!" the whole class repeated "Very good. A little louder and very clear, Listen: Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!"

"Very good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?" Neville stood there "Come on, don't be shy. Come on. Come on." he finally walked foward, they started whispering so no one couldnt make out anything.

"Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all." the whole class started laughing. "You live with your grandmother, correct?" remus asked, "I don't want it to turn into her, either." Neville responded "Wand at the ready." he opend the closet, Snape walked through. "Riddikulus!" Snape turned into well Snape, just wearing what i suppose is Neville's grandmother's clothes, everyone brusts out laughing, "Wonderful, Neville, wonderful!
Incredible! Okay, to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line, Form a line! I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny."

"Next! Ron!" Ron stood foward "5 galleons it'll be sometime like Hermione rejecting him." Harry whispered "5 galleons its a spider." Astrix responded. "Concentrate. Face your fear, Wand at the ready, Ron." a huge spide came out of the closet, "R-Riddikulus!" it suddenly had rollerblades on its feet and fell. "Yes! You see? Very good, very good! Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very, enjoyable! Riddle! Next!"

"Show us what you see." the boggart was Astrix, "why is.. it you?" Harry asked "i dont know.." Astrix responded, "you're disgusting! fuck off!" the boggart said, Astrix looked at the two boys behind her, Theo and Enzo. "Riddikulus!" it turned into a clown, in a box. "And next! Step up, step up! Wonderful, wonderful! Harry, come up will you?" Harry came out, a Dementor came out as the boggart, Astrix tugged Harry behind her as it turned her Boggart turned into the moon. "Riddikulus!" It turned into her punching draco

"Right. Sorry about that. That's enough for today. Collect your books from the back. That's the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!" Everyone starts leaving "why'd you imagine that?" Harry asked, "cause its funny." Astrix responded, "Hello astrix," Fred and George came out of nowhere, "hi" Astrix responded "ron told me about the prank you pulled on Malfoy, that was pretty funny." Fred/George said, "thanks"

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM

"what is that?" Fred/George asked, "how do you two come out of nowhere all the time." Astrix put a peice of parchement on the table, "a peice of parchement? but you guys dont have any assignments?" Fred/George asked "is it enchanted?." George/Fred Asked, "i solemnly swear that i am up to no good." text start to appear on the map, "this is a map my dad created with his friend group." Fred and George rush closer to the map. "it shows, everyone, where they are, and what their doing." she says as she opens the parchement up, "a-and how exactly do you un-do this?" Fred/George asked "mischeif managed" the text started to disappear. "woah, that is totally sick! what spell did they use?" Fred/George asked "i cant tell, but if you ever need the map, tell me." she winked and went towards her dormitory. "i like her enegry." Fred/George said "me too." George/Fred agreed.