𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Začať od začiatku

As the day passed, Ai went through a series of tests for the examination. Finally around sunset, the results were finalized.

"The results of the examination are as follows," Gorou stated. "20 weeks pregnant, triplets."

"'Triplets'?" said both Ai and the man, each in different tones.

Ai's eyes sparkled as she repeated, "Triplets..."

"Ai, you serious about carrying them to term? If it gets out that you've become pregnant at 16 and given birth... your career and my agency will be finished," the man said.

Ai's expression hardened for a second, then she looked up at Gorou. "What are your thoughts, Sensei?"

Gorou and Luna looked at each other. Finally, Luna spoke up, gently smiling, "Ai-san, the final decision should be with you. Really think it through before deciding. We are not in control of your life, you are."

Down in the lobby

Down in the lobby...

Gorou opened the can of soda he had taken out of the vending machine and took a sip. His sister had stayed behind with Ai.

"And now, onto our next story," said the reporter on the TV.

"Ugh, for real?" asked some random man sitting in front of the TV.

Gorou looked up while the reporter continued, "Today, popular entertainer Ponta-san and idol MIU-san held a joint press conference announcing their marriage.

"Man, I really liked MIU..." the man who spoke up before continued.

Well, that's rather timely... Gorou thought.

"Wait, if I die now, there's a chance I'll be reborn as an idol's kid... right?" The man asked while the reporter said, "MIU-san is currently five-months pregnant."

"That's pretty messed up, dude," the man next to him said.

"Still, can you really stan an idol who's got a husband and kids?" the man continued.

Gorou paused in shock, trying to digest what he just heard.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

On the roof...

Even if you've got a guy you've fallen for, I'll still keep supporting you, Gorou thought, looking out over the town. That said, if you give birth to these children, I suspect I won't be able to see you soar to greater heights.

He opened his phone and looked at the picture of Sarina on his lock screen. I guess the views of fans are pretty self-centered... he thought. You think so too, don't you, Sarina-chan?

Suddenly, he heard the door to the roof open, and he turned around. Ai was standing in the open door.

"Oh, Sensei," she said when she saw him.