I screamed. I knew who the figure was going to be before he walked into the light.

Gregory.

"What do you want?! Let me go!!" I screamed.

He stared at me, unmoving. My knees started to shake as I looked from Kai's unmoving body to Gregory advancing on me. I started to back away from him and ended up against the wall which was only about five feet away from where he now stood, peering into the cell.

"Get away from me!" I screamed at him, my heart crashing in my chest.

How the hell did this even happen?

How did he know we were going to come over here?

How?!

"Galatea you have a choice. Come with me or Kai will die."

I stared at him. This has got to be a horrible nightmare. I pinched my arm hard. Wake up Tea, wake up!!!

Nothing happened.

"Gregory please. Let us go. Please." I begged desperately.

He shook his head no.

"I can't do that Tea. I love you and I'm not going to lose you."

I stared at Gregory in shock.

"You what?!" I yelled.

He banged his fist against the bars.

"Make your choice before I make it for you!" He yelled.

I watched as Kai started to wake up from where he was laying on the ground. Gregory turned around and pointed a gun at him. Kai growled menacingly.

"Leave her alone Gregory! She doesn't love you!" He yelled.

Gregory walked over to Kai and placed the barrel of the gun against his temple. I ran to the bars of the cell.

"Choose or I'll kill him!!"

"NO DON'T!!" I screamed.

They both looked at me.

"I'll go with you! Just please don't hurt him!!" I begged.

They both stared at me.

"Tea no, don't..."

"I have to." I whispered to Kai.

Gregory started to chuckle as he unlocked the cell I was in. I walked out and ran over to Kai. Kneeling down on the ground next to him, I examined his head and saw he was fine, no blood. I sighed in relief until Gregory grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to my feet. He started to drag me off until I was shoved from his grasp.

Kai was standing up now, shifting into his other form. He growled at Gregory, a hatred burning so passionately in his eyes, it'd be impossible to miss. Gregory stared Kai down.

"Do you really think that's a good idea boy?" He asked.

Kai growled louder and I began to back away from them. Just then Kai jumped at Gregory and Gregory lifted up his gun.

"No!!"

Within seconds I was in between Kai and the bullet that was headed right for him. I felt it hit me in the stomach and I fell to the floor with a thud.

Everything went silent as the ground shook underneath me. My breathing was shallow as I stared at the dark ceiling above my head. I could vaguely hear the sound of yelling and I felt as if everything was going in slow motion. My consciousness started fading in and out as I fought to stay awake.