"Boliye ." I replied turning back with a sigh .

( "Speak." )

"Aise jaogi ?" He asked looking at me with adoration .

( "You going leave like this only ?"

"Nahi toh phir kaise udd kar Jau ? Mai patang thodi hu ." I said and flicked back my hair in pride of my comeback .

( "No otherwise what did you think that i was going to go by flying or something like that ? I am not a kite." )

He just silently came towards me and turned me back to look at the mirror and my whole back was exposed . I forgot to tie the back string ... Ganpati bappa ...

I turned back trying to hide my exposed back from him when he laughed and came close to my ear and whispered .

"I can still see your back in the mirror ." He whispered into my ears in his deep dark husky voice .

"Okay ! I get it ! Now get lost from here ." I said trying to shoo him off from there .

"Turn around ! Turn around samaira !" He said looking at me with a gaze that can melt anyone .

"Why ? I am not doing anything you -." he didn't even let me finish the sentence and turned me back and then tied the string of my suit . My breath hitched for a moment when his cold finger suddenly touched my skin and left shivers all across my body .

"Done ! Jao ab jonse aakash mai ghumna hai ghumo ." He said taking a step back .

( "Now go roam in whatever sky you want ." )

"Mai toh sirf aakash ke saath hi ghumungi ." I said arching my eyebrows trying to tease him .

( "I will roam around with aakash only ." )

"Go ahead ! Mujhe bulana mat bhulna woh bhi tumse pareshaan hokar mujhe hi wapis Dene aayega meri musibaat !" He said and i gave him a done look and was about to leave again when he again called me ~

( "Don't forget to invite me he will also get irritated by you and will come back and return my problem back to me only." )

"Samaira ." He called me again .

"You know calling someone when they are leaving isn't very auspicious ." I said annoyed and in a taunting tone .

"Where are you going ?" He asked .

"Hell ! Wanna tag along ?" I said with a smile trying to irritate him but this man's patience is another level .

"I have taken an off to spend the day with you and here you are leaving me ." He said looking at me .

"You took a holiday from your office to come with me to my office ." I asked confused .

"Who said office ? I took a holiday to spend the day with you ." He said with a slight smile .

"Spend the day ? That too with me ? Someone was just finding me irritating and a problem a few minutes ago and now he wants to take me out . At least ask me nicely if you want to take me out  ." I said looking at him with my tone glinting with sarcasm .

"Now don't waste my holiday samaira . You are already dressed just give me a few minutes i will get dressed too then we can leave together ." He said almost pleading me to tag along .

"Okay ! But where ?" I asked him .

" Shopping ! Girls love shopping don't they ?" He asked .

"They do but if i start shopping then you would have to at least book an elephant to carry the bags ." I said laughing .

"Why need an elephant when I am here madam ? I will carry all your bags . Let me be your personal chauffeur for the day . You go downstairs and have breakfast and i will be there at your service in a few minutes ." He said and ran inside the washroom to get ready . I guess that this man is just way too excited to go out or maybe excited to go out with me .

I decided to change aswell and changed into something more outing suitable and went downstairs and sat down with all of them there for breakfast but still waited till he came . He came after a few moments and all of us together had breakfast . All of them were shocked as to how my lovely dear workaholic husband took a day to live his life and to let us live in peace as well . Then maa left for some charity work , papa and divyank bhai left for office , Divya left for her college and Pragya bhabhi also left for the office while Vedansh was with dadi and dadu .
We both too left the house and were now bantering standing out of the mansion as too who will drive it .

"I will drive ." I said standing near the car .

"No i will drive ." He protested .

" No I will ." I protested to his protest .

"I said I will drive ." He said .

"I don't trust you ! What if  you lead us to a dark alley and leave me there or throw me off a cliff of some kind ?" I said like the drama queen i am .

"As lovely as the offer sounds i think i will pass ." He said and got inside the car and sat on the driver seat and not wanting to argue anymore i also sat and he begin to drive . The whole ride was us bantering about cricket .

"Are you a RCB fan ?" I asked looking at him .

"Yes ." He replied .

"Now i get how you are so patient ." I said taunting and teasing both altogether .

"Which team do you prefer ?" He asked .

"CSK any day over any other team ." I replied and he obviously had no reply because even he knows that they are perfect . Then after a while when our banters finally ended he stopped over at mall .

"A mall ? Are you sure I mean what if you get spotted ? I asked him concerned .

"I have my disguise ." He said and took out a black mask and wore it .

"Wow such a good disguise . I for sure cant make out who you are ." I said exaggerating .

"You look different ." I said trying to figure out what to comment and what not to .

"In what way ?" He asked looking at me .

" I mean that you are looking handsome because your face is hidden ." I said and then winked at him .

"Enough of the teasing now let's go my savage queen ." He said and got out of the car and came to my side opened the door while i just gave him a questioning look but then soon realised what he meant .

"Chivalry ! I see !" I said laughing while he held out his hand and i gladly took it .

"Yes mam ." He said and laughed and then we walked inside the mall .

"Why are we here ? I mean i already have plenty of clothes so i very surely don't need any more ." I asked while walking beside him .

"We are here to get you clothes for the coronation ." He replied taking a glance at me here and there once in a while .

"Coronation ?" I asked .

"Yes my queen ." He replied to which i chuckled as red tint rushed to my cheeks .

Meanwhile someone else ~

"Laugh as much as you both want Mr and Mrs Rathore . Your days to cry are very near so laugh as much as you both want so that making your both's life hell feels like heaven ."

________________________________________________________________

Please vote .......

Comment aap kar hi doge ... kar dena baadi Khushi milti hai ...