She can hand it over to Basen a fully established one when she leaves in the future.

Once the tea time ended, Thalia excuse herself as she left the Countess's room. The file of informations was held by Maria as she passed it off to her who was waiting outside.

Thalia's mind was occupied with her next action plan when she heard another door close. Down the hallway, a figure shrouded in black emerged from Cale's room.

Brown eyes meet black eyes.

'Hmm? What had happened in that short time?'

Thalia held in her surprise as she avert her gaze from the changed title on top of Choi Han's head.

Choi han. Personal knight of Cale Henitutse. Single lifer.

Thalia just nodded toward him before heading her own ways. She decided that whatever happened between Choi Han and Cale- either its a deal or a promise has nothing to do with her. Though, she was glad- it seems that his eyes has less despair than when they first met, which mean all is well. Meanwhile, Choi Han's gaze momentarily headed toward Thalia's direction before turning back to Ron. Choi Han remembered her as the young miss that had given him the potion the other day- other than then, he had no further contact with her.

However, there will be more in the future- as she was included among the people he promised Cale to protect.

"Let's go."

Ron leads the way, with Choi Han barely suppressing his dislike towards him. As he thought, Ron is still a difficult person to deal with.

-SoTCF-

1 April 781 Felix Calendar

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. Puddles and misty air all around carry over the remainder of the heavy rain from last night. Thalia, with her hooded up, walks down the Rain City as she witnesses the people and shops starting up a new day.

Today, Violan has a prearranged gathering with the Northeastern ladies. As such, she had her morning free until the Countess returned after lunch. Thus, Thalia quickly prepared her outing set as she get ready to shop her list and things needed.

"Young lady, come and buy yourself some fresh batch of bread! Fresh from the oven!"

"Fresh goods! Fresh fish! Come get your fresh fish!"

It's lively and...loud. The hustle and bustle of the crowds does not mash well with her. Thalia quickly walked through the market and headed down the alley where her favorite artisan supply shop was located. Usually, she will simply put in an order and Maria will collect it later. But today,  she decided to walk down herself, and while at it, she might as well do some 'surveying'. 

Standing in front of a homely decorated shop. Avery Atelier - it's an artisan shop that supplies commodities from sculpture tools to painting sets. As Henituse County is a land famous for its marbles, sculpturer, craftsman, and artists from all walks of life tends to gather here. Hence creating steady demand for tools supply.

The sound of the bell chiming alerts the shop owner of the customer's arrival. Inside a well-organized shop, there was the shop owner- Mr. Aver, and a customer.

The shop owner come to the front as he welcomed Thalia.

"Welcome to Avery Atelier. How may I help you?"