𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ↻ • ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑖 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡! 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑. 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙!

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 ⇘ : : [ bluexrxse ]
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘴

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The sun lit up in the sky perfectly, despite half of it being covered by the perfectly white clouds. Not a single grey cloud in sight. Not a single drop of rain. Everything seemed perfect. And honestly? It was.

---

[ November 27th, 2000 ]

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm from my clock rang through my bedroom, it's echo murdering my ears.

I flung my arm out of the comfort my duvet to shut off the hellish sound. Before I sat up, I hesitated and stared at the blank ceiling for a minute or so. 

When I finally got up, I wandered over to my wardrobe where the door had been covered with posters, and pulled the handle to open it. I slowly pulled out the uniform, having a look at it for good for the first time.

A grey jumper, a simple, plain white button-up polo shirt, and some plain black trousers. The tie was pretty simple, too, just stripes of red, white and blue.

Pretty fucking alright, considering my Primary uniform was a green cardigan or jumper, a yellow polo-shirt and just either a grey skirt or black pants. That's Manchester for you.

I glanced at my alarm clock. Shit!

06:30 A.M.

I have to take a Train that leaves in fifteen minutes.

I quickly rushed getting dressed, still making sure I was 'neat', with no creases or anything in the uniform.

Once I was dressed, I slipped on my shoes and ran down the stairs, grabbing my bag and speed-walking through the open kitchen door to grab my lunch; A chicken wrap with Monster Munch.

"Right, I need to head off, Mum.. I'll see you after school. I'm going to be late."

"Oh, no worries hun. I'll see you after school! Have fun, make some friends!"

"I'll try my best. C'ya!" I grabbed my phone off of the table and ran out the door, before calmly walking to the train station; it's only a minute walk.

I plugged in my earphones to my iPod and shoved the iPod in my trouser pocket as I kept walking.

---

Finally reaching the station, I had just made it as the train doors opened. I saw a few others jump on the train wearing the same uniform. This is going to be great~.