Four-Way Tie!?!

In victory road, Lightning and Grease were getting their tires replaced by the crew, while being interviewed by Kori Turbowitz.

Kori is a turquoise 2005 Luxomobile Animatic, based on the 1977 Ford Puma.

"We're live here in Victory Lane awaiting for the racer's results!" said Kori, "McQueen, that was a really risky move not taking tires!"

"Tell me about it," said one of the forklifts.

"And Greased Lightning, that was a great move, not leaving your partner behind."

"Hey, he's like a brother to me," said Grease, "I'd never leave him behind."

"Thanks buddy," said Lightning, "Where would I be without you?"

"Somewhere else?" asked Seth.

"Are you sorry you didn't have a crew chief out there?"

Lightning laughed as he threw off a tire, "There's a lot more to racing than just winning. I mean, taking a race by a full lap? Where's the fun in that? No I wanna give the crowd a little sizzle."

"Sizzle?" asked the forklift.

"And am I sorry we don't have a crew chief? No, I'm not. Because Seth and I, and a two man team."

"What?! Oh yeah right."

"That, was a very confident Lightning McQueen, and Greased Lightning, coming to you live, from Victory Lane!"

As the cameras flashed, Seth posed for them while Lightning told the crew to back out of the shot rudely.

They dropped McQueen, and said, "WE QUIT, MR. TWO-MAN SHOW!!!"

"Okay, leave fine!" said McQueen, "How else will we ever find anyone who knows how to fill us up with gas?"

The photographers laughed, as Grease said, "Well, he really knew how to pass it!"

Everyone laughed, as McQueen said, "Adios Chuck!"

"AND MY NAME IS NOT CHUCK!!!" exclaimed Not Chuck.

"Oh what ever," said Lightning.

"Hey Lightning, Yo, Grease!" called out Chick Hicks, "Listen, that was some pretty darn good racing out there..... BY ME!!"

Chick and his crew laughed at Chick's joke.

"Welcome to the Chick Era baby! Piston Cup, it's mine dude, it's mine! Hey fellas, how do you think I'd look in, Dinoco Blue? DINOCO BLUE!!!!"

The Hostile Bank Takeover crew then laughed, as Lightning said, "In your dreams Thunder."

"Yeah right," said Chick, "Thunder, what's he talking about thunder?"

"Oh you know," said Grease, "Because Thunder always come after, 'Lightning'!!"

The two rookies started posing for the cameras, as Chick said, "Who here, knew about the Thunder?"

"Everyone except you apparently," said the reader.

Everyone was trying to get Lightning and Grease's pictures.

Soon, they arrived at the stage, when two twin cars came up to them.

"I'M MIA!!"

"I'M TIA!!"

"WE'RE LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!! KACHOW!!!"

"Love bitten me," said Lightning.

"Easy lover boy," said Grease, as security pushed them back.

"Hey, kids, you both are two gutsy racers," said the King as he rolled up.

"Hey Strip," said Seth.

"Hi Mr. The King," said Lightning.

"Grease, you got heart, and spirit of a true sportsman who looks after those in need. And you Lightning, have got more talent in one lug nut then most of these cars do."

"Thanks King," said Seth, "That means a lot from you."

"Thank you," said McQueen, "You really think that-"

"But you're stupid," interrupted the King.

McQueen seemed offended by this. "Excuse me?"

"Hey, I told him to take tires the next time we made a stop, but he was like, 'No!! I'l be fine!'"

"Hey, you're supposed to be on my side!"

"He's right," said the King, "This ain't a one man deal kid. You need to wise up, and get a good crew chief and team to back you up. You ain't gonna win unless you got good folks like Seth here, and you let them do their job, like they should...."

"Good team," said McQueen, "Yeah."

McQueen then dreamed about him and Seth joining Dinoco. Together, always winning, modeling, and staring in movies.

At Hollywood, the two bro-tire, and head to another race.

"You figure that all out," said the King, "You're gonna be okay."

"Don't worry Mr. Weathers," said Seth, "I'll be sure to keep it up. Right Lightning."

Seth then noticed Lightning daydreaming.

"Lightning? Lightning! MONTGOMERY!!!"

Lightning was brought out of his day dream, and saw Seth looking at him.

"You got all that, right? Getting a good crew, cars we can trust?"

"Yeah, of course," said Lightning, "I got that all."

Just then, the announcement was made.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time in Piston Cup History."

"A rookie, has won the Piston Cup," said Lightning, as he race through the curtains, and posed.

"WE HAVE A FOUR WAY TIE!!!"

Confetti shot up, and the cars all cheered for the racers as they came up.

"Hey, McQueen," laughed Chick, "that must be embarrassing, but I wouldn't worry about it. BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!"

"Piston cup officials, have determined, that a tiebreaker race will take place, in California, in one week!"

"Well thank you, everyone, thank you," said Chick, "Hey, rook, first one to California gets Dinoco all to themselves."

"YOU ROCK CHICK!!"

"AH, NO, NOT ME!! NO YOU ROCK, AND YOU KNOW THAT!!"

Fireworks went off all over, and the Blimp cheered as well.

Seth and Lightning then left to get to their trailer.

"First one to California get Dinoco all to themselves!" mocked Lightning.

"Hey, don't listen to them," said Seth, "Chick's just all hot air. It goes up, but doesn't stop. Plus, I have a secret: his mustache is fake!"

"It is?" asked McQueen.

"Yeah!! But don't tell anyone that. He'll get more steamed!"

McQueen laughed, only to see the trailer was gone.

Just then, a red 1980's Mack Super-Liner Truck with compatible trailer. His name is Mack, and has the number 95 on his side over a lightning bolt.

"Hey, kids, congrats on the tie!"

"I don't wanna talk about it Mack," said Lightning, "come on, sattle up. What did you do with our trailer?"

"I parked it over by your sponsor's tent," said Mack.

"What!?" asked McQueen.

"You gotta make your personal appearance," said Mack.

"No. No. NONONONON-"

Lightning was then smacked by Grease, and he said, "Come on, it's not that bad!!"