6:🌌❤️Draw Out Your Beauty❤️🌌

Start from the beginning

"You've got a big mouth for someone who is barely even able to make a living."

Soon enough, they were known as rivals.

With how often their fights took place, they both always got in trouble, and Feng Xin would often be beaten up at home for his foolish behaviour.

"You are a part of the Feng family! What would I and your mom say when others find out that our son is a dirty fighter!?"

"Honestly, this is the seventh time we are being called to the office, Xin. Either behave, or your dad will find even worse ways to punish you."

How can Feng Xin behave when such a cow is everywhere? He attacks Feng Xin like he is not terrorized at home enough.

Even after all that, he can't help but have a tiny crush on the silver haired man. Feng Xin adored his smartness and beauty.

His long locks of hair and calm gaze. His sharp chin and soft-looking skin. His slender body and long hands.

Fine, maybe not tiny, but still

Before he knew it, Feng Xin had drawn something on his canva.

Mu Qing, holding a basketball, ready to pass it to someone else.

It looked as if Mu Qing's photo was literally printed out because even though Feng Xin does not usually praise his work, he had to admit that this was amazing.

Although it's a sketch, lots of his features were drawn out. His determined expression, his position, his body figure. All that was left is to outline and colour it.

Wait..- What the hell was Feng Xin drawing?!?!

He quickly got up to search for an eraser or a white out until two hands had made their way to Feng Xin's waist. He felt some weight on his shoulder and figured that it was a head resting.

"Pardon me for interrupting your.. whatever this is, but may I ask if there is any chance that whatever you had drawn here would happen to be me?"

Feng Xin's face grew red as the horrifying realization hit him. "Wh- HOw DiD yOuu get in HerE!??!" He attempted to remove the hands that were holding him, but they only tightened up. He could feel the sweaty skin against himself, and he would be disgusted if it was not his crush!

"The class was over, and I noticed you still sitting here after twenty minutes." Wait— the class was over??

Feng Xin looked around to find that none of his club members were in the room. He must have actually drifted into his fantasies for too long. "You haven't answered my question, Xin-er."

"I- UGH! What is there to even answer?" Feng Xin turned his gaze away from the man in an attempt to hide his red face. "Of course, I wasn't drawing you! You are not worthy of being my work of art!" He needed to get away from him before things got really bad. "Get off! How do you even have this much strength with your thin body—??"

"What- I should be asking you how you have so little strength with your thick body!" Feng Xin has not given up trying to pry off yet. Both of his hands that were attacking the silver haired man got captured with one hand. The other is still on his waist as it pulled Feng Xin closer. He knew that he should have begged his parents to get him into some defence classes!

"Come on, you should be intelligent enough to answer. Did you draw me?" Mu Qing was now whispering in his ear, making Feng Xin's heart skip a few beats.

"Your question was already answered. I was.. drawing someone else!"

"I have never seen a person in this school with a ponytail as good-looking as mine." Feng Xin could practically hear the smirk. "T-then you must be blind!"

Mu Qing was now caressing his waist. Up and down. The motion was addicting. "And here I thought you were known as an honest man.. I am sort of disappointed in you."

"..A-ah—" Feng Xin could no longer hide anything. He turned his head around, now facing Mu Qing, who had a sweet smile on, even after those words. And as they both slowly leaned for — holy shit, they are going to do this— a kiss, the doors to the room were kicked open.

"Feng Xiiin~ We were waiting for around thirty minutes! Where are you—" The person paused and stood still. There was a long moment of silence. Xie Lian was looking at them and the position they were in and quickly closed the door.

A few seconds later, after many whispers, another voice, or rather a shout, came from behind the door. "WAIT SO MU QING IS DOING ALL THE BENDING?!?" Sounded a lot like Shi Qingxuan.

Oh goodness! They saw Feng Xin like this. And Mu Qing heard that last sentence without a doubt..

"Those.. are your friends..?" Mu Qing let out what could be called a giggle.

"D-do not take it that way! They are not always like this!" Feng Xin, now freed his hands and covered his way too red-for-normal face.

Mu Qing was now laughing more freely. He buried his face into Feng Xin's shoulder.

"I love your drawing, no matter who it is you drew." Well, the answer was obvious to both of them. "It is very noticeable that you are skilled in this area. Perhaps you could teach me someday."

He was now walking away from Feng Xin. "If you ever get time, and if it is fine with you, we can plan a few arrangements together. Just you and me."

"I enjoyed talking to you."

Feng Xin is now dumb-struck, staring at the disappearing man. Both of his friends busted into the room and surrounded him with not only their bodies but also questions. But none could be answered due to his ears ringing loudly.

Word count: 1582

Feng Xin in the Art Club? Yes. Easily flustered Feng Xin in the Art Club? Double yes.
Sporty Mu Qing? Triple yes. Confident, Sporty Mu Qing? Quadruple yes.
Easily flustered Feng Xin in the Art Club and Confident, Sporty Mu Qing alone in the art room? 💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳 PLS.