"Fuck Charles!", I screamed louder this time as I came.

I felt his weight on me until he lay down next to me.

❗️ Normal content ❗️

"fuck", he whispered. "I forgot how tight you are."

I didn't answer.

After our breathing had calmed down, he got up and helped me up.

"let's take a shower" he said and I nodded. when we were in the bathroom he let the water run and pulled me towards him.

"did he make you scream like that before?", he asked me grinning.

"only you make me do it" his grin got even wider. He pulled me into the shower and it felt so good. I don't have to feel guilty anymore. It wasn't right to sleep with Charles straight away, but I needed it. There has been a sexual tension between us for days.

He lathered me with shower gel while I shampooed my hair. He took his time with it.

"you are so beautiful", he said and I blushed. We spent another 15 minutes in the shower and then got out.

"I have to go to my room. I have no clothes here.", I said, wrapping myself in a robe.

"Wait I'll get dressed then we can go to your room.", he said and put on a light blue shirt and dark jeans. He put on his bracelets, watch and rings. I like it when he wears rings.

He opened the door, I waited in the door frame for his signal while he waits for the elevator to make sure no one is inside. He waved me over to him and I ran to the elevator. When we got to my floor, I ran to my room door and unlocked it.

I got an outfit out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I put on a grey skinny jeans and a off shoulder top. When i was finished I got out of the bathroom. I put on gold jewelry and white sneakers.

"Let's go get dinner

"Let's go get dinner.", he said.

"are you sure? there are paparazzi everywhere."

"Yeah. I don't care. I'm starving.", he said and we made our way to the elevator.

As we exited the elevator, we saw Lando, Pierre, Daniel, Carlos, Alex and George in the lobby. They were discussing something.

"ah here comes our solution.", Pierre said and pointed at us.

"What's going on here?"

"We can't decide where to go for dinner.", George said.

"Oh we were just about to go out to eat too. we can all go together. What you think Charles?", I looked at him and he didn't look too thrilled.

"oh yeah thats a good idea Aza.", Lando said and put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me out.
The others followed us.

"I found out that you and Max are no longer together. How are you doing?", he asked.

"I'm doing well. It was both of our decision."

"not sad?"

"Well Yes, but we remain friends."

"and what's up with Charles? he watches us all the time.", he said and we both looked back and noticed how Charles couldn't take his eyes off us. Lando and I looked at each other and both of us started laughing.

"You have a personal bodyguard.", he said and squeezed my shoulder.

We went to a restaurant near the hotel and luckily they still had a table for eight people. But I think only because they are formula 1 drivers.
On one side sat Lando, myself, Charles and Alex. On the other Carlos, Daniel, Pierre and George. Everyone ordered their food and there was a loud noise at our table. Lando and Carlos talked directly to each other. Charles got involved in a conversation with Alex and George. I chatted with Daniel and Pierre.

"I'm a very funny guy", Daniel said.

"yeah, he really is. I'm always laughing with him", Pierre confirmed.

"You seem to be very funny.", i said. They told me a lot of funny stories.

"You did fart during a press conference?", i laughed.

"Yes. It need to come out. I even asked.", he said laughing.

"He also pronounces the names of the others so funny."

"How?"

"Wait I show you a clip."

He showed me and I couldn't control my laughter anymore. The others started laughing too.

"I need to watch videos of you. I already love this video. send me this.", I said laughing. I gave him my number and he send it to me.

"how about if we create a chat group with her. Isa, Francisca and Charlotte can also join.", Lando said and everyone agreed. Expect Charles. I think it's because of Charlotte.

"Lan, you'll do the group.", Daniel said.

He immediately did it.

Everyone looked at him after they read it

"What?", Lando said.

"Why?", Carlos said. Pierre looked at me.

"It didn't worked out. But I don't want to talk about it.", he said.

We got our food and we ate. We talked and laughed a lot.

+++
I added a bit of spice. How do you like it? Should i add more or leave it completely?

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽