𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦![Lisa]

-A/N

Hey ya'll guess whose back! with another (Y/n) simping chapter! how exciting! *cough* ahem~anyway TYSM FOR 700+ reads! LOVE YA'LL <3333 Enjoy :D

"I THINK Lisa should be somewhere around here"The blonde haired boy said,looking In his map.(Y/n) took a glance around,to see a certain purple figure.

"There she is!"(Y/n) pulled Aether's sleeve slightly to get his attention.He looked at the girl,giving her a confused face.(Y/n) pointed to a figure not so far.

"Paimon thinks It Lisa!"Paimon spoke up flying toward the both.

"Let's go then~"(Y/n) chuckled,knowing that she is going to meet the hot lady.The other companions nodded in response.Aether,collecting his map.They then walked to Lisa.

"LISA!!!"(Y/n) shouted making way to Lisa hugging her.making Lisa snap out of her thoughts.

"Ah hello,cutie"The witch smiled slightly,Patting the girl's head.Aether caught up to (Y/n) as well as Paimon.

"Oh hey cuties~"Lisa said struggling to wave her hand.Aether didn't respond however just giving her a small smile,taking glances to (Y/n) direction.he pointed the attached girl.raising an eyebrow to Lisa.

"Want me to help?"He asked.His lips twitching slightly...annoyance? Jealousy?

"Haha there's no need,cutie"The witch responded.Aether hesitated a little before nodding.

"Are you both coming to help me out?how kind of you!"Lisa chuckled looking at the girl and back to Aether.

"Don't hesitate to call me,If you need anything"She continued.pulling away from the hug.To see a red faced (Y/n).

Ahh I HUGGED LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Why would a librarian be doing in a ruin?"Aether asked ignoring (Y/n)'s red face.

"Hhm..good question"Lisa hummed in response.

Silence

"Well..because Jean trusts me"Lisa decide to break the heavy tension smiling.

"Must be nice"(Y/n) muttered under under her breath,making their glance fixed on your figure.Aether was blinking rapidly.and Lisa was still smiling.And well Paimon...uh she just stood there.

"Uh-to~be trusted?"She continued.

"Yes,yes It is"Lisa nodded.