Character Sketch 1

18 Years Later

Character Sketch
Preeta Aurora
Doesn't remember much about her past and doesn't want to. Feels as though she is missing three important pieces in her life. She owns a chain of hospitals called P.K.L. She doesn't know what the initials stand for but it felt right. Has a close relationship with Raj and loves him like her own son.

Rajveer Aurora / Luthra

The oldest twin. He is a rising cricketer like his father. Hates the Luthra family except his father and siblings. He calls Shriti mom and Preeta mumma. Close to his cousin Prachi as they're almost the same age, and also Shahana.

Shriti Aurora
A event planner. She owns one of the best Event planning company in Europe. And its called Aurora's Event. She despises the Luthra family except Karan and her niece and nephew . She still loves Sameer but is disappointed.

Shahana Aurora /Luthra
She is a perfect mixture of her parents but behaves more like her mom. Really doesn't want her father in her life but deep down misses him. She is close to her brother Raj and even more close to Prachi.

Pragya Raisinghania
She is wife of Vansh Raisinghania. Owns schools and restaurants around the globe, all under one name "KRATRP" the initials of all her kids. She is the mother of Rahul, Kiara, Prachi, Rhea, Twinkle and Aditya. She loves all her kids equally .
She loves her husband and wants nothing to do with the Mehras or the Luthras. All she wants from the Mehras is her daughter. Nothing more nothing less.

Vansh Raisinghania
Husband of Pragya. Owns V.R industries. Step father of Rahul, Kiara, Prachi, Rhea and father of Aditya and Twinkle. Closer to Prachi than any of his kids. Wants nothing to do with the Mehras or Luthras. Loves his wife sooo much. Brother of Rohit. A dangerous person

Rahul Raisinghania
Older twin of Kiara. A responsible young man. Loves his 👪 family and will do anything for them especially his sisters. Married to the love of his life, Riddhima Doesn't want to see neither King nor Abhi in his life. He owns Triple R Empire.

Kiara Raisinghania
younger twin of Rahul. Doesn't want to fall in love. She is a singer and fashion designer and owns Kira's fashion line. Calls Sid dada and Vansh Dad. Doesn't want to see neither King nor Abhi in her life and wants nothing to do with them. Misses her best friend, Sunny

Prachi Raisinghania
Knows who her bio father is and wants nothing to do with him. To her father is Vansh. She is the perfect mixture of Vansh and Pragya but behaves more like Pragya in public but deep down she is exact carbon copy of Vansh.

Twinkle Raisinghania
Adopted daughter of Vansh and Pragya. They found her walking in the streets of Australia alone when she was 5. The little girl won Pragya 's heart. It turns her parents had told her to leave and never return because they were dying and they didn't want her to witness it. She is close to her Prachi di and Raj bhai.

Siddarth Aurora
A well known scientist. Husband of Roshni and ❤ loves her so much. Father of Kiara (Pragya let them keep custody of Kiara) and Manik. Owner of Aurora Inc.
Prachi calls him dada after copying Kiara when she was a kid. A dangerous man.

Roshni Aurora.
A well known jeweler. She owns Diamond Inc. Wife of Sid and loves him so much. Mother of Kiara and Manik. Prachi calls her mumma for the same reason she calls Sid dada and they both don't mind. 😶 silent but deadly.

Manik Aurora
The son of Roshni and Sid. The oldest sibling of all the Aurora-Luthra - Raisinghania kids. Can be cold and arrogant like his father but only when necessary. Loves his sisters and will do anything for them. Married to the love of his life, Nandini Oberoi

additional characters
Rohit Raisinghania. Brother of Vansh. Surgeon. owns hospitals.

Sonakshi Raisinghania. Wife of Rohit. An actress. Mom of Khushi

Khushi Raisinghania. Daughter of Rohit and Sonakshi. A fashion designer who gets an intern in Arnav Raizada's company .

The Mehras - Khannas - Kohlis -Luthras live together as one big family due to the elder ladies being childhood friends. The three families share a close bond that one could envy.

Mehras
Abhishek Prem Mehra
Father of Rahul, Kiara, Prachi and Rhea. Misses Kiara and wants nothing to do with elder twin that Pragya took as he is afraid that she will be like a her mother,a cunning woman. Abhi knows that Pragya has Kiara and thinks that Pragya is the one who devised the plan to keep all daughters to herself but deep down wants to meet both his daughters. Unaware that he has a son. Loves Rhea with all his heart and can do anything for her.

Alia Mehra Surprisingly had a good change of heart. Misses her Pragya di, Kiara and her second oldest niece. She accepted the fact that Purab will never love her. She is secretly in love with Rishab but isn't doing anything as he is still married to Sherlyn. Curses her fate of why she keeps falling in love with people who can never be with her . Has a secret. Owns a fashion house which started off from her own foundation without Abhi's help and no one knows except Disha and Purab who helped her and a secret person. Has a sister bond with Disha and calls Purab, brother -in -law. Repents for her past sins. Loves Rhea with all her heart.

Rhea Mehra

A spoiled brat but deep down a sweet person who yearns for her mother's love. She is an aspiring fashion designer. Thinks she is in love with Ranbir and wants him.

Kunj Mehra - Akash and Rachna 's son. A nice person who is calm. Often keeps his thoughts to himself. Mature and responsible . Does want to fall in love and get married. Often helps his dad in business. can be brat sometimes

And the rest of the mehra family are the same

Purab owns Khanna Enterprises and Disha owns life line orphanages and hospitals. They have two sons Sunny and Aryan. They love all the children like their own .

Aryan - same as show

Sunny - A successful businessman and owns Elective. A company that works to produce quality Electric appliances used in homes . Misses his best friend Kiara. Loves his little sister Rhea and can do anything for her .

The Kohli family is the same

Karan Luthra.
Misses Preeta a lot but doesn't show it and his older son. Loves his kids. Owns Luthra Inc.

Shaurya Luthra.
Misses his mom and wants to be a doctor just like her especially physiotherapy . Is close to Rhea and can do anything for her as they share a brother - sister relationship. Loves his elder sister Kavya.

Kavya Luthra

Misses her mom and went to USA to take a break from all the family drama. She is a electrophysiologist and enjoys her life although she misses her family. Waiting to find the right one

Rishab Luthra
Same as in the show but is in love with Aliya. He knows it and tries to suppress it . Is still married to Sherlyn and really wants to divorce her but Kareena won't let him.

The rest are the same
Aditya Raisinghania
Son of Pragya and Vansh. 18 years old and currently learns in Britain and is done due to being crazy smart he skipped a couple of grades will go join Prachi and the others after 5 days

Character Sketch 2 will come later portraying the images of the characters and every character has been decided