𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

omniscient

the bronx, 10:26pm📍

omniscient •the bronx, 10:26pm📍

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

"this or this?" icilyn asked jana as she held up two different dresses.

jana thought for a moment before picking the allure mesh crocodile dress over the skin tight leather dress ice was about to wear.

"hurry up bitch," jana said typing away on her phone.

"it takes time to look this good," ice replied putting on the dress.

"i know babes but come awnnn, i'm tryna see some niggas," jana said sticking her tongue out.

"thee bougie bitch tryna stoop low and steal some niggas from the x?" ice asked sarcastically.

"am i trippin?" she asked herself in the mirror.

"mmcht bitch come on," jana kissed her teeth as she rolled her eyes, slapping ici's butt as they walked out of the girl's room.

"there was some recoil there girl i can't lie yo shit is getting fat."

ice just laughed as they both walked through the front door.

-

the music vibrated within ice's body as she scurried over to where the shots were being poured. she downed some smirnoff vanilla before going to find elias, she'd been spending less and less time with him.

she moved through the crowds of people bumping into a few guys as she made her way through all of the people.

when she could finally breathe, she saw him, getting a lap dance from some bitch, the worst part was that she didn't even have ass. icilyn would understand if it was a gyat situation but shawty had two sagging pancakes fa ass.

even though icilyn tried to joke about the situation, she couldn't help the fact that she wanted to cry right then and there, break a vase over that bitch's head, kill elias and just burn the whole place to the ground.

she couldn't keep composure.

two whole fucking years.

tears came to her eyes but she just blinked them back, blocking out all of her emotions. once again she went over to the table that was lined with liquor.

thankfully, this time no one was in her way, she couldn't take that. atleast not sober anyway.

so her plan was to get white girl wasted, get her sweet revenge and remember nothing of this night when she woke up.

jana didn't seem to be around so no one was there to tell ice what she could and couldn't do. she swiped a bottle off of the table not caring about what liquor it was and she drank it like water.