ChApTeR - 46❤️

Start from the beginning

"Ok. I don't want see those grumpy professors anyway." Glenn agreed happily.

"Ok then, be gone. The others will be wondering where you have been." Vikas bhaiyya said as he gently nudged Glenn back towards the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we stuck here again?" Virat whined with his head still on Kane's lap. It had been a week since he was stuck in the room and had not seen the outer world for ages. There was an air of misery around him and everyone seemed to be in on the loop except him.

"Would you rather go and attend Mr. Grumpy's class?" Steve asked him where he was throwing a ball in the air and catching it. Well, boredom makes even the dum best things interesting .

"No. But can we atleast go down and eat ice cream?" Vira proposed . He was all too happy to bunk classes without getting into trouble.

It had been three days and the teenager just couldn't sit in one place and he was eating everyone's head.

"You know what, come with me." Vishal bahiyya said finally getting up from his place.

"Where are we going?" Virat asked.

"To get ice cream." Vishal bhaiyya said casually. "What flavours do you want?" he asked and everyone told him the flavours that they all wanted.

"Ok. We'll get them soon." Vishal bhaiyya said.

"Can I come too?" Glenn asked.

"Ok! Come on, then!" Vishal bhaiyya said.

"Kane, Steve and I will stay here." Vikas bhaiyya said.

"Ok then, we will be back soon!" Vishal bhaiyya said as he left with the duo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Vikas, why are you hanging on to the railing?" Kane asked looking at Vikas looking at Vishal and co buying ice cream.

"It's just... Something does not feel right.... I feel like something bad is about to happen." he said looking at Kane. When he looked down again, he saw some men gathering in on the trio.

"We have to go down!" Vikas bhaiyya said as he dragged Steve and Kane with him. He locked the door fast and rushed down with the other two hot at his tail.

They were just going to reach the trio when suddenly a van pulled over and a man dressed in black pulled Virat into the car. Glenn was holding his hand so the men pulled Glenn inside the van too. Vishal bhaiyya pulled out his gun to shoot but the captors were faster and shot Vishal bhai on the shoulder.

Vikas bhaiyya felt like the ground was being pulled away from under his feet. It happened so fast. Days of inactivity and then this.He stood like a statue for a minute. He could hear everyone running around, panicked.

"Vikas?" Kane jerked him. He quickly came out of the trance and ran towards his brother.

"Vishal, Vishal! Open your eyes! Open your bloody eyes, you idiot!" he cried.

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" he heard Steve yell. And he was thankful for the boys. Cause he was just too numb to react at the moment.

"Vikas, the ambulance is here. You got to let the paramedics take him." Kane said to him calmly.

"I'll go with him. In my phone, you'll find a number - 'Sach' call him. And tell him. Everything." Vikas bhai said and Kane just nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had been an hour since the doctors had dragged his brother away from him into the operation theatre. Fifty minutes since he told all the forces to go and search for Virat and Glenn. Forty five minutes since Kane and Steve had joined him at the hospital. Thirty minutes since he had started avoiding calls. Fifteen minutes since he almost strangled a doctor because he wouldn't give him information. Ten minutes since he was numb. He was looking hopefully at the door calling out to all the Gods up where, yelling at them to save his brother.

"Sir," he was shaken by a nurse. "Mr. Vishal is conscious now. You can meet him!"

He hurriedly thanked her and rushed inside the room.

"Hello!" Vishal bhaiyya grinned.

"Hello jaye bhaad me! Main maar daalunga tujhe!" Vikas bhaiyya said as he took Bishal bhai into a bone crushing hug.

"Oye thode aaraam se! Lagi h mujhe!" Vishal bhaiyya protested but did not move away.

"They took the boys, Vishal" Vikas bhai said into the hug.

"I know. You sent the police forces to search for him, I assume? Where is my phone?" he asked suddenly.

"Kane and Steve have it. Yes and why?" Vikas bhaiyya answered.

"Call them. I took a photo of the car's number plate on my phone. That photo should help them a bit."

"Okay. I'll call them."

Vikas bhaiyya asked the nurse to bring the boys in and soon enough, Kane and Steve were inside.

"You don't look very nice." Steve commented as he came in.

"He just got shot, idiot!" Kane exclaimed shoving Steve a bit as the other two watched on amused at their dynamics. "Good to see you're ok, man!" Kane said.

"It's good to be ok, Kane-o! And Steve, I'll be ready to were good clothes and pose fir you when I'm at the hospital the next time!" Vishal bhaiyya said sarcastically.

"So what do we do?" Steve asked after a gap in a shaky voice. That's when the elders realised that the boys must also be shaken up though they tried to cover up. They had just lost their friends. Vishal bhaiyya gestured them to join the hug, and they gladly did.

"We get the boys back. Whatever it takes!" Vishal bhaiyya answered.