Introduction + Original Character Information

???: Welcome to the world. A world ruled by adults. A world where every precious moment of our free time is replaced by homework and piano lessons. A world where kids are forced to take naps, allowed only limited time to play video games and are marched off to schools to learn the grown-ups version of history. A world where our dinner plates are pilled high with horrible, shriveled, slimy, green vegetables. But there is a group of kids who have stood up to say, "NO!" A group committed to battling the forces of adulthood and restore freedom to kids everywhere. Recruited from the best and brightest kids from all around the globe, all are under the age of thirteen and commanded on our global command center on the surface of the moon. We are the Kids Next Door!

A ten year-old bald Caucasian, British boy wearing sunglasses, a red shirt, gray shorts, white socks and brown shoes enters the room.

Numbah 1: Hello, recruit. Welcome to the KND. My name is Nigel Uno, but you may know me as Numbah 1. I'm the leader of Sector V of Kids Next Door. We need your help. The forces of adulthood are planning to take revenge on kids everywhere, but we're not gonna let that happen. Together, with your help, we'll stop them at all costs. Without your help, they'll enslave kids and take over. However, I highly suggest that you behave and follow my orders or else, it'll be too late. I'll meet you in my room. Numbah 1 out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Codename:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
First Favorite Color:
Second Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Snack:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Subject:
Least Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Drink:
Least Favorite Subject:
Soul Trait:
Soul Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hairstyle:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Attire:
Race:
Species:
Occupation:
Blood Type:
Nationality:
Religion:
Personality:
Weapons:
Equipment:
Powers/Skills:
Goals:
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Enemies:
Solo Song:
Duo Song:
Trio Song:
Group Song:
Quintet Song:
Theme Song:
Battle Theme:
Theme Color:
Theme:
Motif:
Backstory:
Quotes:
Desired Voice Actor: