Chapter One: The Dawn Of A New Day

I drag my suitcase behind me as I look up. Standing before me is a large building. I'd heard that it was like a retirement home for those who've been a part of Minecraft for a while. I remember the day I got my invitation to join. I was so excited. The letter said that the only requirement was that I come with one of my many Minecon capes on my back. At the thought of the capes, I tug on my 2011 red creeper Minecon cape.

"Hello," I heard someone say, dragging me from my thoughts. I turn to face the voice's source. It was a young man, with chocolate brown hair, blue goggles placed neatly on his forehead, a black coat over his dark blue shirt, a pair of jeans, and brown boots.

After assessing him, a habit I have when I meet new strangers, I reply, "Hello. So I'm guessing you were invited too?"

"Yes I was, I'm DanTDM, but you can call me Dan." He says, extending his hand so I can shake it.

I shake his hand and reply, "I'm Molly. What Minecon cape are you wearing?"

He turns around to show me his cape, and I reply "So you're wearing 2015? Nice, I'm wearing 2011." I turn around to show him my cape.

"Hey! Are you guys showing each other your capes? Look at mine!" I hear a voice say. For how hyper his voice sounds, he looks kinda shady. He has a green shawl wrapped all around him and a black cloth wrapped around his mouth. Above his head, is his name. ThnxCya. He turns around, and shows us his Minecon 2016 black Enderman cape.

"Nice!" Dan and I say in unison, and I chuckle when I heard how our voices sounded together.

"Is this everyone?" I ask, looking around. The letter said that I would be here with four other people but not including me, there were three people.

"No, I heard that we would be joined by two other people but they could be lost." ThnxCya says, and I nod.

About half an hour later comes a man, who seems at least twenty years older than me. He had black hair that fell in messy curls, green eyes, a blue and grey shirt, black fingerless gloves, grey pants, and brown boots. "It was hard for me to get here, but you guys seem to have no problem finding your way." He said, exasperated.

We each introduced ourselves to him, and I heard ThnxCya say his name was James. So that was his name. "Well, I'm Thinknoodles, but you can call me Justin." The guy said.

So we all walked in and entered this grand building called the Shady Oaks SMP.