I kiss him again. Wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Tsunami do you know where- Oh my!" Tsireya gasped. I quickly broke the kiss, but neteyam didn't care if Tsireya came so he kissed my neck, leaving bite marks.

"Neteyam," I softly yell his name but he groans and just continues.

"Neteyam!" I say a bit louder.he then stops and turns to face me.

"What?" He asks.

"Ahmen," Tsireya clears her throat.

"Have you seen Lo'ak?" She asked seeming worried.

"I thought he was with you. Why?"

"Well me, Kiri, and Tuk were waiting for him to come to start the lesson along with Aonung but they never came."

"We saw them before but we didn't see where they went," Neteyam remembered.

"If you see yhem let me know, " she did as was off.

I must be quite dumb to not realize we were almost making out in public.

---Neteyam's POV---

Timeskip

After what seemed like a million failed attempts I was finally able to ride an ilu well.

I sat in the sand looking at Tsunami. Seeing all his pretty features and how the sunset made him look even prettier. Tsunami then got up.

"What's wrong?" I ask getting up as well.

"Something doesn't feel right," he replies

I hug him from behind. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Yes, I'm a bit worried"

"What's bothering you?"

"Well it's been a long time and I'm worried about Lo'ak."

"My sweet little Na'vi there is nothing to worry about Lo'ak is strong and brave,"

"Yes but he is also very childish and clumsy"

"He's probably training with Tsireya,"

"Yeah, your right" the sweet little Navi kissed my cheek, and grabbed my hand.

"Come on I wanna go on a walk"

We talk for a bit, until I see Aonung returning on his ilu laughing with his friends.

"That idiot will be missing for days!" I hear Aonung joke and laugh.

I see the expression on Tsunami change as if he had knew something.

"My lo-"

"I'll  be back," he said sternly.

I kept thinking what might have set him off, but then I realized the last time we saw Lo'ak was with Aonung. I looked back at the Navi Tsunami was approaching. I thought I would see Lo'ak with them, but he wasn't. He was gone.

--Tsunami's Pov--

"Where is Lo'ak?" I asked almost hissing.

Aonung stayed quiet as some of his friends chuckling died out.

"Where is he?" I asked again.

His eyes moved to see Neteyam next to me.Aonung chuckles.

"Where is-"

"We just went on a little swim," Aonung interrupted Neteyam putting his hands up.

"You little-"

"He's outside the reef," he quickly replied.

I sigh, and call my ilu.

--Neteyam pov--

I look at Aonung before following Tsunami.

"Tsunami!!" He gets on his ilu and turns to me.

"I'm going to find Lo'ak," he said before riding off into the ocean.

"Tsunami!!!" I yell, but he was already too far. I called for my ilu and hopped on trying to catch up with him.

--Time skip--

--Tsunami pov--

As I looked out the reef for Lo'ak, a storm seemed to be coming. But I ignored it and continued my search.

A while later the storm got stronger and stronger as well as the waves. Before I knew it I was splashed by a huge wave.

As I was pushed around my the water, I tried swimming, but then something caught my leg, I tried moving it but it was stuck. And the water pushing me didn't seem to help.

--Neteyam's pov--

As I followed Tsunami, I lost him I kept going around looking for him.
"Neteyam!!" I heard my father yell my name.

I quickly turned my head to him.he was then suddenly next to me.

"Neteyam! What are you doing, boy? Come on we gotta go before the storm gets worse,"

"No, sir," I finally said.

"No?"

"Sir, Tsunami is outside the reef,"

He looked at me thinking and sigh.

"Go back to shore I'll try to find him,"

I listened and  went back.

-Tsunami's pov--

A hour and some minutes passed I began to get tired. My leg was in pain. I then ripped my leg out. And hissed in pain. I swam up on the surface and called for my ilu, but nothing.

I tried tried swimming back to shore but my leg was aching.My vision then became blurry.

"Tsunami!!" I heard s familiar voice yell.

The blurry figure then got closer, I then saw it was Jake.

"...jake.."

"It's gonna be alright. Boy just hold tight," he said placing me on the back of his ilu. I then slowly shut my eyes. Drifting to sleep.
‐----Author note------

A few questions.
Would you guys like if I posted long but they would take a while. Or short and in a few days.
And I'm also thinking of writting a oneshot so if you have any recommendations for my Oc and neteyam just head there.