Lost at Sea

Tsunami's Pov

"Neteyam be c-careful!" I say to him.

"Was I going too rough? I'll change positions, hold on," He tried changing his position, I helped him move until he was on the right position.

"There now go" I order Neteyam, but then he went to fast,i was holding onto him, both arms wrapped around his waist,he seemed to move his leg and placed it wrong, soon enough we both were shot into the water.

Me and Neteyam had woken up early and had found each other in the same spot where we would meet, we decided to start the lesson a bit early, We have been going for a few hours now. Though it has been a bit difficult for both of us as I can't instruct him properly and he isn't being taught well, he says its fine but I feel like I'm not helping at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked so worried, he quickly swam towards me to to check on me.

"I'm fine, my love," I say holding his hand.

"ArE yOu Ok?"

"I'm FiNe My LoVe!" Aonung and Rotxo mocked us, then laughed like a bunch of idiots, plus since when did they get here?

"Don't listen to them there's a bunch of idiots" Neteyam says one of his hands on my cheek.

"Hey, fish lips sorry for hitting so many times," Lo'ak appeared out of the blue.

"Look can you guys go I'm trying to teach here" I say a bit annoyed by how everyone is budding in.

"Look if you wanted to some privacy to get wild with your boyfriend, you could have just said so," Aonung says

"Just go," Neteyam says, and after that Lo'ak, Aonung and Rotxo are gone.

"I'm so sorry about that," I say turning to neteyam.

"No it's ok, it's not your fault" He says rubbing my cheek.

"C'mon we'll try again"

"Yeah, alright I'm sorry,"

"For what?"

"Well I almost could have gotten you hurt,"

"I'm fine, your still learning so you shouldn't blame yourself immediately,"

We both hopped back onto the ilu, I showed him were to place his legs.He then stiffened his legs. Was something wrong? Is he nervous?

"Is everything alright?" I ask, slowly rubbing his legs, seeing by how stiff they are.

I look at him, seeing how he was already looking my way. I saw a bit of blush spread around his cheeks, he looks adorable.

"It's just, I'm a bit worried, that's all" He says turning his head.

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask hugging him from behind.

I get off the ilu, he moves back and helps me on the ilu bringing me to the front. I face him instead of the ilu.

"It's just I don't want to get you hurt,"

"My love, like I said your still learning,"

"No, what I mean Is I don't want you getting hurt in anyway,"

"Where is all of this coming from?"

"I just want you to be safe"

"I always feel safe when I'm with you,"

He looks up towards me, I grab his hands and rub them gently.i pull him in for a kiss, he grabs my waist pulling me closer.

"I see you, ma Tsunami," he said breaking the kiss.