Media coverage

Teju was extremely upset. It had been months since the release of her debut movie. Her costars were signing projects but she had nothing, absolutely nothing. She was aware that he time in the industry was limited and if you are out of sight then people will forget about you. She was trying photo shoots but that did not do anything. Her followers too stayed the same. She really needed at break. What was aggravating her even more that even her songs were not hers. She could neither call Asku Maaro hers nor Neethanada. She could not claim them either. It was frustrating.

After a few months and persuasion from her sister, Teju decided to reach out to a PR agency. She knew that they could help with boosting her profile . This was the time when everyone was doing their one minute MV. Since she had managed to sign two films with GVP, she got to dance in the video. Again, even though the song was a hit, she did not get what she wanted. She did a 1 min QA with Sony as part of promotion for the song but she just got trolled for the dumb answers she gave. Nothing absolutely nothing was working. She had hoped that her chemistry (non) with Ashwin in ESP would bring in a fan base like Ashaangi but Ashaangians could clearly see from the stories that he and Sivaangi were posting, that they were clearly still together.

Teju could not try any other single guy because either they knew her way too well or did not have the following she was looking for so she decided to play the dirty game along with her PR. First she needed to be seen with Ashwin. She managed to go to Sembi AL but media did not cover her at all. Ravoofa and Parthiv being there, clearly showcased that his bond with CWC was still intact and Ravoofa and Parthiv represented Sivu. Just a few days before that, the two love birds were romancing on Instagram with her posting a reel with her cousins with the poovukkul olindhirukkum song and he responding to it with say sane BGM saying Thankyou. Well, the third wheel ofcourse was a gift box from his Telugu movie production house. Sivaangi always made it a point to interact with the audience before his big day by having a QA or a live. She did an Instagram QA just a couple of days before the AL. All those who have been observing their stories only saw how they were opening up more and more. In fact, after a year, AK appeared on Sivu's story exactly on the one year anniversary of ESP. She reshared a clip from CWC2 which was all about them, in their favourite outfit of each other. When she posted a reel with a classical song, he immediately posted a reel with jhimikki ponnu. She used the same song for herself, clearly indicating that was for her.

Teju probably did not notice any of this or wasn't smart enough to put two and two together. The best tactic for her to use should have been to "Like" one of Sivu's pic and that would have gotten her some attention but instead the woman decided to go to BW award function where AK was present in a nice purple shirt. All Ashaangian and AK, Sivu know what purple means to us. Plus the flower on the shirt matched oh so beautifully with our darling's dress. Sivu was performing in front of 25000 people. It was her big day and he was there. Teju decided to sit next to him so the camera could catch their casual conversation and she was hoping to bond with the biggies. Unfortunately, for her, AK left her side to sit with STR, his idol.

But her PR needed just that clip to create Fake ID's to ship her with him and summer jobs were assigned to increase her followers. As stupid as she is, didn't realize that when numbers increase every by thousands, people will find out. She tried her trick one more time by attending Karthik's birthday party, knowing AK will be there. She managed to get on picture but could not get anywhere close to him, which enabled people to chop her off the frame. Karthik was kind enough to reshare that as well but to add to her plight, he posted pics thanking everyone separately and, deliberately, chose separate pics of AK and Teju. She looked unhappy even at the party.

A couple of days later when Sivaangi posted pics in the purple outfit, fans posted edits after edits of AK in the purple shirt and Sivu in her purple dress. Meanwhile he had been deliberately matching colors with Sivu screaming out that "she is my girl".
Today's story was the icing on the cake. There was a clip of him with Teju at BW which was released and people were starting to go crazy so he here is what he did. Sivaangi had posted a gratitude story on insta earlier today, in a white dress. AK posted a white heart on Twitter for a gratitude post by a fan. Next he posted a story with lines from "Cute Ponnu". From past experience we know who that cute ponnu is but he definitely had to clarify right? So he posted another story with his pic in black and white but an orange ribbon where the DP was, clearly indicating that it was for the person with the orange DP.

Now I don't have to spell that to you guys do I? So here is my two cents, our poriurundais are clearly giving us direct clues. Attention seekers are annoying and stupid. So just watch for the direct clues. Sweet edu kondaadu 🍫

Brinda Subramanian

I will be happy to clarify more, if need be 😜