I watched Stella roll her eyes, but I proceeded to focus my attention on Harry as he drew his hand from my leg to compose the tweet. His arm remained threaded through mine, and I felt a thump in my chest, noticing how attached to the draft of the tweet, was my photo. It was the photo I'd taken, and hoped so desperately they would pick - they'd chosen it, and they were using it.

I watched as he contemplated for a moment, before he began to type.

'Complicated Freak. I had the time of my life writing this and I can't wait to share it with you all. See you Friday. H'

"Poetic," I remarked playfully, as he handed the phone back to Stella, and I felt him pinch lightly at my thigh in response. Stella took the phone, scanning it with her eyes. She didn't look up again, fixing her eyes on the phone and saying nothing else before she walked away. I caught Ally rolling her eyes as she went to follow her.

I exhaled, leaning back into Harry's shoulder and feeling him kiss my hair. After a moment, he pulled his own phone from his pocket, and opened up the Twitter app. I frowned, watching as he went to click on his own profile, refreshing it as a new tweet showed up, sure enough. It was the single announcement that he'd just composed, yes, suddenly with over a hundred thousand likes, with the photo I'd taken attached to it. But the text had been altered.

'Complicated Freak. See you Friday. H'

"Why did she do that?" I asked, genuinely puzzled. She'd extracted the most genuine part of the tweet.

"Enjoying my life isn't very 'mysterious rockstar', I suppose," he said, his tone rather unreadable. He didn't seem particularly phased; by the way he'd gone straight to open the app, it didn't feel crazy to assume this sort of thing wasn't uncommon. It did feel a little unfair, to me, but I didn't comment on it.

"I think you're a very mysterious rockstar," I said, my tone laced with wit as I pouted up at him. My hand moved to rest upon the side of his face, before my fingers pushed back into his hair as he pouted back at me.

"Yeah?" he spoke with equal humour. "Is it all the sequins?" he asked, the pout still on his lips as I mirrored it, nodding, as we joked. "They turn you on? Do you promise?" he asked, lowering the volume of his voice as if pleading with me, causing me to laugh. I tilted my head back as he began to litter my chin with short, quick kisses, and I could sense the laughter falling from his own lips.

"Izzy," Elin had caught my attention once we'd boarded the plane and taken off. I was sitting with Harry, but across the aisle, maybe two metres away at most, was Elin. She had a notebook in her hand, and a pen in her other as she met my eye. "Do you know what time you were born?"

I heard Pauli and Harry groan simultaneously, causing my eyes to widen in confusion at both her question, and their reactions.

"Don't answer," Pauli said, leaning over to meet my eye. "She's trying to clone you," he whispered, a mock expression of fear in his eyes as Elin elbowed his side.

"Shut up, will you?" Elin huffed, turning back to me. "I used to want to be an astrologist. I might start doing it on the side - they make a lot of money, you know," she said, matter-of-factly, shrugging and leaning back in her chair.

I bit back a laugh. "I don't know what time I was born. Sorry," I shrugged back at her. I was sure my mother wouldn't even care to know that.

"Fine," Elin sighed, "I can only go surface level, then. When's your birthday?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you going to predict my future?"

"No, that's not really my thing," she shook her head, "even though I did predict you and Harry, so-"