It was a grey lehenga, beautifully patterned. Indeed, It was pretty.

"Ashu go and try it," My mom said and I nodded and walked towards Vansh to take the lehenga from him

I forwarded my palm for him to give me the lehenga but instead, he put his free one on mine, shaking it.

"Hi," He smiled looking at me.

"I am asking for the lehenga"

"Oh sorry." He took his hand and forwarded the hand with which he was holding the lehenga but took it back. "It's heavy, I'll carry it to the trial room for you"

"I'll manage, thanks."

He handed me the lehenga and my hand immediately bent down because of the weight. I hissed in pain because of the sudden fall of my hand.

"Should I hold it?" Vansh controlled his laughter.

"Yeah, hold it." I handed him the lehenga. "Do some work!" I immediately made my way towards the trial room and I heard him chuckle while he followed him and I mentally slapped myself because of my stupidity.

"May help you try it on" Vansh said with a smirk on his face.

"No thanks, I can wear it myself, I don't need your help" I took the lehenga from him and shut the door on his stupid handsome face.

I discarded my clothes and got into the lehenga. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I am absolutely in love with the way the lehenga looks on me.

I look beautiful!

"Do you need any help, Ashi?" Vansh asked from the other side of the door. I touched the embroidery of the lehenga. How does this jerk have such a good choice of clothes?

"No," I said and unlocked the door, opening it.

I walked to the room where my mom was and as soon as I reached there, Vansh's eyes stuck on me.

"Wow"

"You look lovely!"

Both the moms complimented me and I smiled at them, thanking them while Vansh was still frozen and I uncomfortably adjusted the blouse.

"You look gorgeous!" Vansh said admiring me.

Blood ran across my cheeks making them uncontrollably red, I rolled my eyes at him to hide the blush.

"Thanks"

"So, do you like it, Ashi?" Vansh's mom asked me.

What do I say? If I say yes, Vansh will think that I am impressed by his choice, but If I say no, I'll not be able to wear this pretty lehenga.

"I like it Aunty, but -"

"I knew you would like it," Vansh spoke. "I know my choice is amazing" He grinned.

I scrunched my nose and rolled my eyes at him and turned to our mom"s.

"Aunty, I like it but I thought it would be better if we could get a lighter lehenga."

"Okay, then we will look at some other lehengas."

I realized what I said until Vansh's mom's reply. Looking at other options means not getting to wearing this pretty lehenga and especially another hour of starving.

I cannot do this!

"Aunty, I love this lehenga. We'll get this one." I immediately said.

"But you said that you want a lighter one. It's okay if you want to see other lehengas."

"No no Aunty, no need. I like this one"

"Okay then we'll get this one" She smiled.

I went back into the trial room to change back into my clothes.

Ahh! Feels so good!

"I know you like my choice." Vansh winked at me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Shut up. I just got it so that we don't have to spend another hour looking for lehenga" I told him removing his arm from my shoulder and joining our mom's.

"I know you liked it," Vansh said loudly making me smile.

No Ashi! Don't smile!

You hate that jerk!

*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys! I am sorry for taking so long to update, I had extra classes because of the 10th standard. But now that my vacations have finally started, I'll post new chapters more often 😁

Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Thank you for reading🤍