33: Back From The Past.

Mark's manager furrowed her brows at the boy who kept on smiling more than he did in the past few weeks

Mark's manager furrowed her brows at the boy who kept on smiling more than he did in the past few weeks. He bowed to thank the staff and photographers for working hard on yet another photoshoot and made his way to his manager. He questioned her confused face expression and chuckled when he proudly admitted he couldn't wait to finally have a week off and spend it with his girlfriend and friends. The woman shook her head while smiling and gesturing the boy to follow her. "Before you get off, there's someone that wants to meet you. She said you know her and had a personal appointment with you. Is there anything I need to know?"

Mark's brows furrowed, trying to think of a woman who wanted to see him and who wasn't Nabi nor his mom since the manager already knew them both. He ran fingers through his hair and thought hard, but couldn't think of anyone. He chuckled "I really don't know?"

"Interesting." she let out a deep breath. "Just in case, a bodyguard is in there with her, so no need to worry." she opened the door to one of the dressing rooms and walked in first.

Mark followed the woman in with a smile on his face because that's just who he was. When his manager stepped out of the way and he finally saw the person who stood up from the couch, his face dropped. His hands began to sweat and a confused smile painted on his face as he stared between the woman and his manager.

"Do you know this woman?" she asked, pointing at the stranger.

"Uh, yeah, yes. I do."

"Alright, then. Mr. Park will be right outside the door." the manager shot the woman a dangerous stare that would give chills to many.

Once the two left the other two alone, Mark couldn't believe what was happening. He tried to avoid locking eyes with the girl that he once loved looking at for hours.

"Hey, Mark." she said, smiling softly and contemplating if to walk over to the boy or not.

A rather nervous chuckle left his lips once he finally looked at her. "What are you doing here, Jiu?"

Kang Jiu, Mark's first serious girlfriend, the one who broke his heart into million pieces, and was once an inspiration to his songs

Kang Jiu, Mark's first serious girlfriend, the one who broke his heart into million pieces, and was once an inspiration to his songs. Her hair was still pink, just like he remembered and she didn't seem to change at all. Her sense of fashion was the same as well, reminding him of how she used to love stealing his clothes because "men's clothing looked better on her than any girly stuff". He shook his head and laughed at how he still remembered her words exactly. How silly.