Lunch With The Boss

"Seriously Toto" I give him a annoyed look. "Yes seriously, you need to put your seatbelt on c'mon, stop acting like a child" Oh now he thinks I'm acting like a child, it wasn't the case 20 minutes ago. "We are literally 10 minutes away from the restaurant I managed to survive the last 10 minutes so I think I'm good."
He pulls over and stops the car,is he really freaking out over a damn seatbelt. "Really? I thought I was the child in this car,tseriously Toto start the car and let's go."
"Sir to you,remember." He takes my seatbelt over my shoulder and puts it on.
"Oh yes I forgot that you're a dad" I roll my eyes
"I just want you to be safe,that's it.It has nothing to do with me being a dad Lily." That was literally such a dad behavior ."Fine can we just go now,I'm hungry." I hate that he says the last word,he wants to do everything his way classic men.
For the rest of the ride I just looked outside from my window, admiring the Monaco view I'm definitely in love with this place.
                             ~
Once we get to the restaurant, I hesitated to order because everything looked so expensive. "It's on me,order anything you want. My recommendation is the pasta with tomato sauce it's the best." "Thanks but I don't like tomatoes,more like I hate them but you should have it."
"Nope I will eat the bolognese pasta. "
I give him a small smile, I know he's not eating it just for me. I end up ordering classic pizza.
"So tell me about yourself, I guess that you don't like tomatoes " he gives me a cute smile. "You are definitely a mind reader." We start talking and laughing it's actually nice.
"What about your family, what are they like." "Umm I don't talk with my dad,sometimes with my mom but I can say that she's not a fan of me either things are complicated. "
"I'm sorry Lily " he puts his hand over mine,I can feel my body getting relaxed with his touch.
"Don't be,it's not like it's your fault " I give a fake smile. "Tell me about your family, especially your wife I saw her photo at your house she seems really nice." He takes his hand back,I can see him getting nervous,just like that I was back at my game.
"Susie is my second wife actually, I divorced before and already had 2 kids, Benjamin and Rose and now I have Jake they're all amazing I love them more than anything and my wife I love her so much." We will see about that Toto.
"They're lucky to have an amazing dad like you." And now I put my hand over his,making an eye contact with him."Uh yeah thanks Lily,if you're done I think let's go we have so much to do."
He takes his hand quickly,didn't even look at me.What the fuck was that.If we're gonna play hard to get,I can do that too Toto trust me.
"Sure I'm done anyways,let the way."
We get in the car. I just turn my head and look at my window and ofcourse I put my sitbealt on don't wanna deal with his annoying behavior.
"So I was thinking I drive you to your place and you get ready,pack all your stuff and we're leaving for Bahrain tomorrow." "What!? No I'm not leaving, I didn't agree on traveling and definitely not with you."
"You agreed on being my assistant and you will do everything I say,I'm telling you we are leaving for Bahrain tomorrow. It's not an choice you have  it's an order." "Fine, pick me up tomorrow from here,give me your phone"
"You're bossy you know that right"
I don't listen to him I just type my number in his phone and place back to his hand. "See you tomorrow Sir,don't be late" I leave the car even before he says something back.
If he wants to have a professional assistant he will get it,but I'm gonna play this in my way. You have no idea what's coming for you Toto Wolff.