Chapter Two

"Mom," I yelled as I walked inside to our house.

"Mia, is that you? We need to talk right now so get your butt in here!" she yelled at me from the next room.

"No, it's not Mia I am some random person that decided to walk through the door and call you mom," I said then giggled.

"That's not funny. You are In huge trouble," she said still yelling.

I threw my bag down by the door and walked to the refrigerator to find something to eat, preferably meat. "Okay, just hold on let me find something to eat."

"No! I want you in here right now or you're in even bigger trouble," She said practically screaming now.

"Fine!" I yelled back. I slammed the refrigerator door closed ans stomped my way into the living room. "Okay i'm here what do you want know your highness."

"I do not need sarcasm right now. I herd what you did at school today!" she screamed. "I do not like how you are acting like a snobby little brat."

She continued on but I just zoned out and pretended that I knew what she was saying. About five minutes later I saw she had stopped talking and I was still staring at her.

"Are you even listing?" she yelled but not as loud as before.

"Yeah," I said. It wasn't a complete lie I was listing at the beginning, sort of.

"So why arn't you giving me your phone then," she said. Then she started walking over towards me. She put her hand out in front of me.

"No way am I giving you my phone," I yelled. I had a tough grip on my phone and was holding close to my body like it was my child and I had to protect it from harm.

"I want your phone now or you will be grounded for two weeks instead of just a couple a few days," she said still holding her hand out so I could put it in. "Fine you have two choices for me to take your phone away or your car away. Now tell me one and then go to your room and stay there till dinner at 6:30.

"Fine," I yelled. "Take the freaking phone. I shoved it into her hand hard and stomped off to my room. I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me, rattling all the stuff on my walls. I went over to my desk and dug through some drawers to find my old Ipod. It had a texting app and It looked enough like my Iphone. Besides It was way better than walking around looking like a loser without a phone. I just cant let my mom see me with it.

I decide to text Layla and Hanna that way they know that I have to use my Ipod and that my mom is stupid and took my phone away.

It's only 4:00 but I really don't give a shit when she tells me to stay in my room. I am hungry so if she gets mad thats her problem not mine. I walk down to the kitchen. Oh, great my mom is cooking dinner. I walk in anyways and oppen the fridge door.

"What are you doing down here?! I told you to stay in your room till dinner at 6:30 now go back upstairs!" She said closing the fridge door on me.

"You already took my phone away what do you want me to do now starve to death. I bet you would love that, wouldn't you?" I said. I moved her hand away from the refrigerator door and I opened it again.

"Do you want your car taken away that bad?" She yelled.Then she closed the door on me again, but before it closed all the way I grabbed a package of string cheese, it wasn't the best snack but it will do for know. I put the string cheese behind my back and just stared at her.

"If you want to be mean like that whatever," I said then I turned around and walked away.

"Hold on. What do you have in your hand?" She asked.