"Tell us!" Stella said. The four of them walked away continuing on with their conversation, ignoring everyone else. 

"She was more excited to see the twins than her own father!" Sirius complained to Remus as he watched Y/n and Stella leave. "I am offended!" 

"These two came, even Ginny is here but where are Ron, Harry, and Peter?" Mrs. Weasley wondered. 

"Yeah that is weird where are they?" Remus said looking for them. 

~With Harry, Peter, and Ron~ 

"Ronald how long does it take for you to fix your shirt?" Harry called from the outside of the bathroom. 

"I need to look presentable to mum otherwise she will have my head!" Ron yelled back. 

"Guys the train is moving," Peter said looking out the window. 

"RON GET THE FUCK OUT!" Harry yelled banging on the bathroom door. 

Ron rushed out and the three of them took their things and ran out of the train, as they going the train was picking up speed. They reached the door just in time, if they were even a minute late they would back in Scotland. 

"That was terrifying," Ron panted once they were on the platform. 

"It's all your fault," Peter said. 

"I am sorry," Ron apologized. "At least we made it," 

"Yeah you also made me have a fucking panic attack, you git," Harry complained. 

"Well we are here and let's just go now, I can already see mum and dad," Ron said. 

The three of them walked to where everyone was waiting for them, by now most people have left the station so it wasn't hard to look for their family. 

"Where you all?!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed. "I was worried sick!" 

"Ron was busy in the bathroom doing merlin knows what, and that's why we got of the train so late," Harry explained side eyeing Ron. 

"Well you are all here and that's all that matters," Remus said. "And now we can go," 

"But where are Y/n and Stella?" Ron asked. 

"They left with Fred and George five minutes ago," Sirius said. "Apparently my daughter and niece care more about them, that me," 

"Sirius stop being dramatic, you are a 37 year old man," Remus said. 

"Let's just go, shall we?" Mr. Weasley said starting to walk. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas day, there was cake on the table along with a bunch of other food, the christmas tree was in the living room with the gifts under it. Fred and George were showing Stella some of their new prank items, Ginny was educating Peter on all the Quidditch teams that there were in the wizarding world. Y/n and Fleur were talking about Fleur and Bill's wedding. Ron was forced to help his mother in the kitchen which he kept grumbling about the entire time. Harry was talking to Sirius, Remus, Bill, Tonks and Mr. Weasley about Draco Malfoy. 

"This music is so annoying," Fleur told Y/n. Mrs. Weasley was playing Celestina Warbeck which Y/n had come to know Fleur seemed to hate her.

"If Mrs. Weasley hears you, it's not going to end well," Y/n said. 

"I want her to hear me so she would change this horrendous screeching," Fleur said. "Why can't she play Serge Gainsbourg, he has some amazing songs," 

"Why can't you not disrespect everything that I do," Mrs. Weasley said walking up to Fleur. 

"Oh no," Y/n mumbled slowly backing away. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked at Mrs. Weasley and Fleur wondering what would happen next.