chapters 2

____________No one's pov _________________

In the morgue

Mr. Okagi is moaning for his late wife and son and also to her daughter in law who died from the accident he promised to them that he will take care of yuzuko that they don't need to worry and they can rest in peace .

He hold the cold hands of his wife
and kiss it softly then he whisper to her.  "Happy birthday honey, I love you." Before  he kiss her wife's forehead as his tears fall to his wife lifeless body ." Wait for me my love."  Then he walk out to the morgue to start preparing for the funeral .

4 months later

A young blonde is still in coma, and there's an old man sitting on a chair beside her bed holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up .

_________________Leo's pov:_______________

I'm visiting my granddaughter again. I noticed her skin is more paler than before her hair is a bit long now, her bangs is covering her eyes and she's looking more skinner than before.
"God,you already take my wife and son... please! please  don't take my
granddaughter also from me,it's already 4 months since that accident and my granddaughter still not giving sign of waking up,if you also take her away from me..i .. i can't take it anymore and i might kill myself to be with them wherever they're. Please yuzuko wakes up already..your grandpa is waiting for you."
I kiss my granddaughter's forehead and say goodbye "grandpa is need to go home the visiting hours is finish I'll be right back tomorrow morning and i hope you will great me with your beautiful smile, smile that i really miss so much " he kiss her again in the forehead before he left .

End of Leo's pov

I know this chapter is so short but i promise i will make the next chapter longer hehehe 😉

i Hate that i Love Uजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें