"The place where the evidence appeared is too coincidental. Whether it's worth believing or not is another matter. I think he's just a test subject." Koyo Ozaki handed Mori Ogai a piece of silk with scribbled pen characters on it.

    "Those who think and practice are 'idiots'." Mori Ogai read the words on the silk softly, with a calm expression.

    "Mr. Hongye, please continue to investigate."

    On the other side, Jiujiu Lin just got off the plane and got on the special car heading to the port mafia.

    "Hello, I'm Zhongyuanzhong... Hey, why is it you?" Zhongyuanzhong also saw him coming down, his eyes widened.

    He looked at the Italians who came down behind Ninety-Nine Forest, and after repeatedly confirming the identity of the other party's quasi-cadres, he frowned and asked, "Aren't you a high-level conjurer? When did you go to enthusiasm?"

    Jiujiu Lin shrugged, "It's a small part-time job."

    Nakahara Chuya's mouth curled slightly, and no one could do a part-time job as a quasi-cadre. He wanted to know if Wujo Wu was clear?

    Out of courtesy, he still took Jiujiulin through the original booking process, so as not to let the other party catch the poor hospitality.

    "In the next few days, I will be in charge of your cooperation and negotiation matters. Before that, the leader wants to see you." Nakahara Nakaya said.

    Jiujiulin once again walked into the elevator leading to the top floor, only to feel that it was more heavily guarded than last time, but in just a few steps, two groups of patrolling people walked past the lobby.

    When he reached the top floor, the guard confirmed that he was not carrying a weapon, then turned and pushed open the heavy wooden door.

    "Long time no see, leader." Ninety-Nine Lin waved his hand and greeted naturally.

    Seeing the familiar golden hair of the visitor, Mori Ogai's expression froze for a moment, but he quickly adjusted.

    He noticed that Ninety-Nine Lin called himself "the leader". Granted, Enthusiasm and the Port Mafia were not currently in competition, but he wasn't sure where the other side stood.

    "Welcome to the port mafia, 'enthusiastic' quasi-cadre-kun." Mori Ogai curled the corners of his mouth, but there was no trace of warmth.

    Jiujiu Lin knew that he must not show any timidity at this time, otherwise he would lose the little trust left by Mori Ogai.

    "There is no possibility of failure in the cooperation. I thought it was a surprise, Mr. Sen." Jiujiulin deliberately showed slight dissatisfaction with his defensive attitude, and changed his address.

    Mori Ou regained his non-aggressive expression on the outside, but his eyes began to re-evaluate his value.

    Habitually estimating according to the worst result, he has a bottom line in his heart, at least 100 million cannot be given in vain.

    "Indeed, I was pleasantly surprised." He said slowly, scratched his cheek with a quill and repeated, "A big surprise." The

    change of Jiujiulin's identity means that no matter what the truth is, he is no longer suitable Make a knife.

    No high-ranking person will be constrained by weapons, and he is no exception.

    Based on the immediate cooperation, Mori Ogai skipped this topic.

    According to Ninety-Nine Lin's familiar attitude at the beginning, he said, "Let's leave the cooperation to Mr. Lin."

    Ninety-Nine Lin Xin tacitly skipped the topic just now.

    The attitude of the two maintains a strange balance point, which is a close and undisclosed subordination relationship, while retaining a bit of estrangement.

    This balance won't last long, he can feel that Mori Ogai will find something to come to him soon, before their paper agreement is voided.

    And Jiujiulin also planned to use the invisible positioning function of the "King's Chessboard" to solve Fyodor in one fell swoop before the big tree on his back slapped him away.

    Sure enough, as he imagined, the day after the two parties formally signed the contract, he stepped into the top office for the third time.

    "Mr. Lin, good morning." Mori Ogai looked at him with a smile, and handed him a dense list.

    Ninety-Nine Lin took it in a daze, and at a cursory glance, there were about a hundred names.

    Shouldn't he be asked to kill everyone on the list one by one?

    "There are a total of 101 people on the list, the first 100 are all fugitive criminals, and the last one is an ordinary citizen with no criminal record in the police station.

    "These one hundred and one people were all kidnapped by the same group of people. Because of the case some time ago, the public now generally believes that it was done by the port mafia. "

    Mori Ogai handed him another stack of newspapers with related news reports.

    "I hope you can find out the 'truth' as ​​the port mafia. "