#1 Is it wrong to be exited?

*Beep Beep Beep*

Great.

Time to wake up.

Y/n woke up and opened her eyes to her room, she turned off her alarm which was playing F/s.

(A/n: what song would it be? I recommend The duck song or Dandilions by Ruth B)

You hummed the lyrics to yourself as you got out of your F/c bed.

You walked over to your dresser and pulled out a casual outfit for school.

It was a black tucked in turtle neck, with tan cargo pants, a black backpack containing your solar panel phone charger, airpods, beats wireless headphones, solar panel wifi generator, your phone, demon slayer comics, school books and supplies, alo...

It was a black tucked in turtle neck, with tan cargo pants, a black backpack containing your solar panel phone charger, airpods, beats wireless headphones, solar panel wifi generator, your phone, demon slayer comics, school books and supplies, along with a few snacks, a change of (fancy-georgous✨️✨️💅) outfit... Not to mention pepper spray a multi use pocket knife, and one of those loud alarm keychain things you pull in an emergency.

Yes. You knew those were ridiculous to have.

Which one? All.

You checked the time as you headed out of your room, into the kitchen.

7:45

School starts at 8:00

And looks like you missed the bus.

You mentily deadpanned as you quickly wrote a not telling your parents and little brother, B/n that you had left.

"Today's gunna be another boring day... AGHHHHH!" You screamed as you put on your convers, grabbing your nikes. You had the first day of track practice today. You ran out of the house not bothering to shut the door.

You sprinted down the block for the next ten minutes, weaving through people on tour rush to school.

7:55

You saw your school come into view!

Yes! You were going to make it on time!

You ran across the street and heard a scream, you turned around to see
Bf/n screaming your name. You actuly saw the car sending you flying before you felt it.

So

Much

Blood

Bf/n ran to you.

This was it.

"B- bye. Te-l-ll e- everyone t-thank y-y-ou." You wisperd as it all faded away.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

"Sorry but I'm going to have to retract your memories of this conversation for the time being. I bid you farewell and Goodluck Y/n M/n L/n."

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Where am I?

Snow?

I had everything with me...?

A dream? No... I could feel the cold.

And what was that? Who was that?

All the memories rushed back to me.

I grabbed my chest, and looked down...

No

Blood...

Where am I?

It's dark out and cold, not to mention I'm in a forest, how did I get here?

Maybe I can look for help, I slowly gathered my stuff and sadly tucked my phone away into my backpack as to not get wet from the snow.

I stood up and walked around aimlessly for a few hours until I heatd a scream. I ran in the direction I heard the voice-

"AUAGHHHHHHHHHHHH- PLEAS- AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"BROTHER NOOOOOO- AGHHHHH"

Someone yelled in a blood curdling scream.

Where have I heard those voices before...? I thought

I ran faster. Man this track practice was paying of. But should I really be running towards potential danger?

I slowed down and grabbed my thick math book and pepper spray. I slowed down.

There was a small old fashioned house in the middle of this forest, I squinted my E/c eyes, I saw a girl around my age fall out of the house I ran towards her bending down-

No

Was that...

Nezuko?

Wait... I died was I... Isked?

She turned her head to me, most of her face was coverd in blood, but I could still see her tears, beneath her was a young child.

If this was real. I can save them.

I was mentily fangirling despite the situation. I took a deep breath and got my grips.

"H- help us- p-please- take my y-yonger brother and run." Nezuko pleaded.

My eyes widened as I rememberd the most important detail about the Kamado killing.

"Nezuko..." I began, kneeling down. Her eyes widened at me. She had not told me her name.

She looked like she was about to speak as the door slammed open-

The most important detail

I took a deep breath.

I was screwed.

"Michel Jackson....." I said.