pennylupinblack posted

liked by sirius, cormacmclag, daphnegg, and others

pennylupinblack posting in the middle of the party supremacy

tagged: h.granger, tnott

comments
parkinson the first picture is so good
potterharry and then there's everything else...

deanthomas when she can dj whilst drunk
pennylupinblack idk what you mean i'm sober

tnott only when you do it

♛♛♛

"HEY MATE," THEO turned to find that cormac mclaggen had been the one to call him.

"what do you need?" he sighed.

"trying to find penelope," the gryffindor slurred.

"why do you need her?"

"she left something in my dorm when she was over," he waved his hand in theo's face.

"let's not do that," he mumbled and moved cormac's hand, "but she left something? like her book?"

cormac shook his head wildly before a knowing look came over his face, "but you can give them back to her for me? since you'll probably see her before me?"

"i guess?" theo had no clue what he was going on about. cormac was sloshed and that resulted in the slurred speech.

"here," he fished something out of his pocket before giving it to theo, "just as i remembered." he winked before walking off.

" the fuck?" theo watched as he walked away. "what even is-"

she'd just told him she finally built up the trust he wouldn't cheat on her. that they could be a real couple. that his work paid off. but she went and did this? a few weeks after they'd become official?

the brunet took a deep breath before searching the room. that would do.

"greene!" he made his way over to where she stood.

"hey theo," she nodded at him.

"wanna go upstairs?" he gestured towards the boys' dormitories.

"aren't you dating penelope? you're hot theo but that bitch scares the fuck out of me." she shook her head.

normally, he'd be livid someone called penelope a bitch and call them out. tell them she's an angel. but right now, he'd probably use different wording.

"we broke up."

"a two way break up? not one of those 'we're on a break but not actually' things?" she clarified.

"fully broken up. not getting back together." he affirmed.

"okay," clara finished her drink and grabbed his outstretched hand.

together, they made their way to the dorms, passing penny and the rest of their friends.

"theo!" penny called out.

he took a deep breath before turning around to face her. she was smiling so big it took up her whole face. one of those smiles that made everyone want to smile too. but all he wanted to do right now was throw up. she was smiling after she'd stabbed him in the back.

"where are you going?" she stumbled towards him. "and with clara of all people."

"to fuck," there was absolutely no remorse in his voice.

"what do you mean?" the smile she had was long gone, replaced by a look he couldn't quite decipher.

"i'm going to go upstairs, and fuck clara." he said, "and you will stay down here and deal with it."

"but why would you- theo i don't-" she stumbled over her words.

"mclaggen gave me these earlier," he shoved the pair of knickers he was given into her chest, "i hope you had a nice time at least." he spat before walking away with clara.

"penny?" hermione tentatively approached her best friend, "what was theo talking about?"

"i don't- i don't know- i can't-" she rushed out, looking at the piece of clothing in her hands.

people were starting to stare over at her now. it was unusual to see penny cry.

"breathe," draco came to her other side.

"they're not even mine," the blonde choked out, "i didn't do anything, i swear!"

"we believe you," hermione rubbed her hands on penny's arms.

"right now, you just need to breathe," draco said. "let's get you upstairs."

"i can't go upstairs!" she tried to get out of draco's grip. "he's upstairs with her right now! he promised me! i can't just let them-"

"you can. and you will." draco held her still, "we are going to go upstairs, you're going to take a shower and a sobering potion, and we will talk about this."

"okay," penny nodded.

"okay."

♛♛♛

c speaks

welp

i hate writing narrative but this was necessary and i have no regrets

:))