"Don't be rude." Isabelle mumbles as she crosses her arms. After about 20 minutes of nothing happening I readjust in my seat as I see Pedri come back out, "Oh shit, wait." She says as we look down at the field, Pablo with the ball at the outside of the box. He crosses it and Jude gets a header off, going in the bottom corner as we all jump up cheering.

Jude jumps on Pablo, followed by Gavi jumping on both of them, and I look down at the bench seeing everyone celebrating except for Pedri. He's sitting down with his arms crossed, and I give Isabelle a look as she shrugs.

"Pablo's done more in 20 minutes then Pedri did all game." I say as Lani raises her eyebrows.

"At least you're self aware that your boyfriend was definitely the problem with this game. Now it's tied, and there's 1 minute of stoppage left, nothing is going to happen now." Lani says as we sit back down.

"A point is better then none." Indi says as I nod, pulling out my phone. I check a few notifications as everyone starts celebrating again.

"I look away for like 10 seconds, what the fuck?" I question as I stand up, looking down at the field where Ansu and Ale are celebrating together. "What happened?"

"Ansu scored, Ale got the assist." Indi claps as I look at the scoreboard, now being 2-1.

"Two goals in two minutes, that's crazy." Isabelle says as the ref blows the whistle and everyone begins celebrating as I stare down at the field, Pedri immediately walking down the tunnel rather than on the field with the team.

After about a minute I feel my phone buzz and it's a text from Pedri.

Pedri
Did you drive here?

Tate
No, Isabelle drove

Pedri
Can you ride home with me please

Tate
Are you okay?

Pedri
I just need to see you

Tate
How long until you'll be ready to go?

Pedri
Now

Tate
Pedri you have to celebrate with your team

Pedri
No I need to go
I talked to Xavi he said it's fine

Tate
Okay, I can just meet out at your car

Pedri
Thank you

Tate
Of course

I slip my phone in my pocket as I look at them, "im going to ride home with Pedri, I'll talk to you guys later." I say as I go past them, making my way through the stadium and out the front doors.

I go through the parking lot, going towards Pedri's car as he's leaning against it, staring at the ground. "Why do you need to leave so bad?" I say as I stand in front of him and he gives me a look before he steps closer to me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "Pedri, what's wrong?"

"I played bad." He mumbles as I laugh.

"It's okay. You guys still won the match, so don't stress about it so much." I say as I pull away from the hug and he shakes his head.

"You just don't get it." He whispers as I cross my arms.

"Why do you keep saying that all of a sudden? Like I'm sorry I don't understand from personal experience, but you don't need to be upset with me about it." I say as he sighs.