Toby's cursed (E3)

Start from the beginning

"On a brighter note," Sapphire says staring at Aria intensely, "Who's jumper is that? And why does it smell like boy?"

Liam turns to look at the blushing teen girl, his heart drops for some unknown reason.

"Sapphire," Aria rolls her eyes, spooning her chocolate cereal into her mouth. "It's Chris' I forgot to give it back to him."

Liam lets out a sigh of relief.

***

Later that evening, Aria is called into Mike's office from the living room.

"Aria, I was looking at your report from this week," He begins, looking at the said girl from over his glasses. "Why are you getting fours in science? You were doing so well."

Since Aria doesn't do well in school, she got put on report meaning her care works can see what she gets up to at school. Four is the worst and one is the best.

"Man," Aria sighs leaning backwards. "That man has it out for me."

Before Mike could reply, Gina walks in shaking her head. "Sapphire got tickets from her Dad again," The women says interrupting the two.

"Really!" Aria says jumping up.

"Bye Mike, nice conversation!" Aria yells behind her, strolling away from that little meeting to go see her friend.

The two now sit in her room, gossiping about the tickets Sapphire got when Tracy suddenly comes in.

"You can see their point though," Tracy tells the teen.

"Should I rip these up then?"

"No! Don't do that."

"Oh you want them! Yeah, it was so obvious."

"Sapphire I was trying to help you."

Sapphire picks up her bag, placing the tickets inside before looking the older women in the eye. "You can't stop me. I'm gonna go no matter what they say, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Don't throw it back in my face, you never said what your Dad was like."

"Okay, I think it's time for me to go now," Aria awkwardly says raising from the spot on the bed.

"What's going on?" Liam asks as he walks past the girl, their shoulders brushing past each other.

"Dunno, something about Sapph's Dad and how she isn't allowed to go to the concert," Aria shrugs. "Want to go play football?"

"Yes please," Liam grins walking after her retreating figure.

However, when the two get into the garden they spot Toby sitting glumly on the swing. The two share a look before walking over to him to comfort him.

"Look, don't stress about it." Liam tells him, standing on the other rope attached form the tree.

"I'm not."

"You've got to own the field, you know what i'm saying."

"You gotta let them know you're someone," Aria begins before getting cut off by Liam.

"Someone spectacular," Liam finishes, trying to play fight. "From the start. Do you wanna practice?"

"And which if your five foster parents did that work based on?" Toby asks still reading his comic book.

"Hey!" Aria exclaims knowing she also had five foster parents in the past.

"Alright then," Liam mumbles. "Do you wanna play football?" He suddenly asks, spotting the Taylor siblings kicking a ball around. "Aww thanks!" Liam cries, hugging him before running off.

Toby sighs, "How can you put up with him?" He asks Aria while they make their way over to the grass.

"It took a lot of getting used to," Aria sighs.

Liam brings the boy away, whispering techniques in his ear.

"Oh just forget it!" Toby cries, walking away. "I'll just mess it up anyways! The ball will burst, or you'll hurt yourself."

"Sounds like me over thinking."

"Don't be stupid," Johnny says "Liam can play, so how hard can it be?"

They play around for a little until Toby gets the ball, standing still in shock. He goes for a run up when suddenly he slips over m

"Unbelievable," Liam laughs, picking up the ball instead of helping his friend up.

"Liam, that isn't very nice," Aria frowns, helping Toby up from the mud.

Toby shakes off her help, storming inside instead.

"It was a joke Aria," Liam says throwing his football in the air.

Aria just shakes her head, also walking inside to go in her room.

"Made your girlfriend up set Liam?" Johnny teases, ripping the ball from his hands.

"Shut up."

A/N
should i do longer chapters? an episode per chapter or carry on with having it over multiple?