The Ten-Tails Daughter[Naruto FanFic]

I Don't own Naruto

I only own Emiko, her plot & and the difference's that come with her.

                                     .

Thirteen Years Ago

Darkness cloaked the peaceful night in the leaf village, as the people went about going through their nightly routines. A cloaked figure watched the village, with a young child in his hands who looked to be five years old. "Kyuubi No Kitsune" the figure spoke, the douche a deep tremor, smooth a calm. Like thunder rolling over the horizon. "You will obey me. After all, I have your precious chakra child - your daughter." the man threatened lowly knowing full well Kyuubi could hear him. An uneasy moment of silence passed as the Kyuubi stood still.

Chakra boiling over his coat, An angry roar thundered through Konoha, as killing intent pooled through the streets and forest. As an enraged Kyuubi begun to tear through the village, crushing the unfortunate with his paws, destroying houses with a single swipe of his tails.

The entirety of the village was rallied in such fear and chaos that they never realised the Kyuubi was speaking, "Boy. You will leave her out of this. I should slaughter you for even entertaining the thought that you had a chance of me becoming your pawn. If you harm her... There will be a reckoning." Kyuubi's pupils dilated before thinning into dangerously thin slits.

The figure jumped, landing in front of the Kyuubi in barely hidden view, his cloak allowing the shadows to cling to him. While he held a small girl - unconscious, in his arms a Kunai knife at her throat. The Kyuubi seeing this glared hatefully at the masked closed figure before returning to his assault on the Hidden Leaf village in an act of relentless savage brutality. Killing intent pungent in the air stifling the breath of the unfortunate in his path.

Kyuubi knew. He would only fall so far from grace for one. He sweet little girl. His Emiko.

----------------------

The Yondaime stood breathing heavily as he continued to rapidly move through hand signs preparing for the sealing, his torso and stomach impaled by the sharp claw of the Kyuubi. He would do it, seal away this monster. He had too, for his Village, for Naruto.
Summoning Shinigami he grimaced. Opening his mouth to ask for a sealing he was interrupted as the one loose tails of the Kyuubi's came forward towards his newborn child.

Thoroughly prepared to rip himself of the claw to save Naruto he stopped short as the Kyuubi's tail unravelled to reveal a girl. Similar to the Kyuubi in appearance, with orange-red hair, two orange-red ears and tails to match. A slight dark tint around her eyes.

Placing his unconscious daughter who had been wrapped safely in on the ground next to the human kit. The Kyuubi shut his eyes and welcomed his fate as the Uzumaki females chains held tight.

The Yondaime stared mouth slightly open blood trickled down te side of his mouth. Uzumaki Kushina impaled in front of the Yondame's eyes widened, coughing she asked quietly "Is she your-"

"Yes," Kyuubi said, Kushina nodded acceptingly. Opening his eyes Kyuubi turned towards the so-called God of Shinobi if a heavy gaze. "She has been taken once today. I underestimated the enemy. And for that I have paid, and so had your village. Protect her, for I would easily do it again for her safety." Kyuubi continued. He looked down at his daughter for the last time he would see her in what he thought would be many years. Stroking the tail gently against the girl's cheek the Kyuubi mourned the loss of his second chance. "My sweet Emiko, remember, I will always love you, be safe my kit. Be strong." he thought as the Yondaime nodded toward the Shinigami and the Kyuubi's Yin and Yang Chakra was ripped apart and sealed. He had resigned to his fate long ago, but yet again it seemed that he would never have the chance of seeing Emiko grow.

---------------------

The sun glowing on her face Emiko shifted before gradually opening her eyes. Emiko stared blankly at the blank wall, tears started to fall as she recalled her loss. Although unconscious Emiko mentally was wide awake from the very moment she had been moved from the Chakra Lock.

She at first had believed - had hoped that it was her Papa, that he had finally returned to her. However - she was wrong and instead she had been used as an accessory to her father's sealing.

                                    .

After another five days, a dark cloaked creature Jin came to pick her up to take her back to Makai(Demon World). All - well most - of her aunts and Uncles were there looking after her.

Arriving at gates Makai her only consolation was from what few aunts and uncles she had left. But then a few days afterwards news came that her youngest uncle Shukaku the Ichibi had been sealed like her father, and slowly what was left of her uncles and aunts started disappearing.

----------------------

Over the years Emiko's hate for the human race had grown. How DARE they take away her family, How DARE they seal them into another puny human, How DARE they use THEIR rightful power and still scorn them for it. After years of studying Emiko found a way to break the seal and get her family out those filthy humans.

And she would begin with her father.

_____________________________________________________

Rewritten: 24th December 2015

So what do you think?

COMMENT, I love COMMENTS so COMMENT plz ☆〜(ゝ。

Vote, I also like VOTES!!!!!