-Hey, I don't get excuses for low sound quality anymore haha ​​Park Moon-dae is good at listening to it like this haha

-Am I the only one who likes the sound source of Park Moondae?

-Please give me an encore condo DipD

As the level of immersion changed, the quality of emotions on stage changed.

It was the 'time of indulgence (S)' effect that was more certain than Park Moon-dae's own expectations.

And Park Moon-dae himself, who had just turned off the stage equipment on the backstage, felt it too.

"... Whoa."

My hands trembled.

Not because of the pain or spasms, but because of the afterglow.

Up to the top of my head, the feeling of emptiness and refreshment was excessive, as if I had been submerged in the water of emotion and then lifted up.

'still... It was a better choice than expected.'

It was because I was satisfied with the stage just now.

The immersion of entering right away without any conscious steps made people more uplifted.

In particular, it was added because I did a song that was terrifyingly emotional by myself.

'It's stronger than usual.'

Park Moon-dae drank an ion drink to regain his composure and tidied up his brain.

"Muh, Moondae! Are there any places where you feel uncomfortable? ?"

"Oh, it's convenient."

"Yeah, that's right. thank god... . Um, but if you feel uncomfortable, you have to tell me!"

"I will."

"Ugh, ugh! ... ah! Just finished the flowers, it was so cool... !"

"Yeah, thank you. You were nice too."

As I listened to Sun Ah-hyun's concerns under the guise of a conversation using an interlude to change into a costume, the time approached.

'Group song continues, impromptu stage, VCR goes a little longer... .'

"Seven minutes left!"

'The unit right before the encore.'

During concerts, time flies faster than you think, Moondae Park thought.

So I had to be more careful.

'Do it properly.'

After making up his mind, Moondae Park moved down the hallway to wait under the stage again.

Then, he came out in time with the chorus of Ryu Chung-woo's solo stage, and began to immerse himself in the stage again.

Wow!!

In fact, it was a difficult environment not to be immersed in.

* * *

Now, while the stage of the title song, which is quite a lot, passed, and the cute impromptu stage passed, the audience was thoroughly enjoying the offline experience after a long time.

Yet, everyone knew.

Judging from the past experience of completing the review through VOD, now the concert was clearly in the second half.

So, at the end of this reality show by Testa, which was a big hit, the 'unit stage' with publicity was coming soon.

'There wasn't much change in the set list!'