PT. 2

Hakken POV
As soon as I take her home safely tears escaped from my eyes I don't know why but I felt pain in my heart I clenched my chest when I arrived home I lean against the door sliding down slowly and crying.

"I can see that you do love him so much..." I murmured.

~•~•~
"T-thank you... and about last night?"

She turns around feeling embarrassed which looks so adorable I mentally laugh at her.

"Don't mind it... we just got drunk alright?"

I don't wanna assume anything from her so I just answered coldly.
~•~•~

I don't know what else to do or to say I felt like we were having the same feelings for each other that night but at the same time, we were not tears continuing to pour down.

I like her so much...

I hate myself for letting my guard down and letting that happen between us I said to myself I don't wanna ruin anything with her but I failed again I wonder what will happen the next time we see each other again.

I just hope that we're still the same and I hope that she'll not hate me

Hakken POV END

Shunsuke POV
When she arrived I noticed a mark on her neck I can even smell something weird as she walks by which is Hakken perfume when she step out of the shower she was all covered up the perfume still lingers around her body I feel a fit of strong jealousy flowing through my veins.

Is she hiding something from me? Did something happen between them?

I suddenly thought of Luca I remember that we also did something while she was away I can see her eyes were all swollen red I don't know if she saw us or not but if she did I'll be in trouble Thus Luca is wearing my clothes.

"I'll get going, Shun." Luca suddenly spoke pulling me back to reality.

"A-Ah yeah... bye take care," I said he just nod.

"(Y/n) I'll go now?" Luca says farewell to her.

"Alright." She simply replied we made eye contact with each other before Luca exited the house leaving the two of us.

"(Y/n)" I called her she looks at me with a sharp gaze that can kill anyone.

"Do you need something from me?" She speaks coldly making me freeze.

Don't tell me s-she did?!

"H-hey can we talk? Why are you being so cold?" I gotta feeling that something is wrong with her I also felt like she saw it that's why she was acting so strange.

"I'm tired let's just talk some other time." She stand up from the couch when I hold her arm she quickly yanked it from me taking me by surprise.

"B-baby?" I suddenly feel anxious and nervous.

"We don't need to talk about anything..." she says.

"Baby I... I have something to tell you honestly." I said straightforwardly because I don't wanna goofy around seeing how serious the atmosphere was.

"About yesterday? Yes I did catch you but I don't care anymore... just go with him I don't mind after all I am not that important." She looks over her shoulder.

"B-baby p-please l-let me e-explain first? Please hear me out?" I beg she scoffs.

"What for? When I already knew it?" She finally turns around to face me my eyes widen.

"W-What?" I was speechless I don't know how or what will I reacted.

"I told you I knew it for a very long time so you don't have to say anything else. I'm fine." She spoke I feel pain in my chest.

"S-since when?" I asked her eyes were all cold there was no such emotion on her face which kills me even more.

"From the beginning ever since I saw Luca." She answered. "I can see in your eyes when you met each other you already picture being with him imagining all sorts of things that I wanted to do together with you... inside my head."

"I... I am sorry..."

That's all I could say because I don't wanna make any other nonsense excuses cause I don't wanna deny it anymore the fact that I love him so much more than anything and I am willing to sacrifice or do anything just to be with him even if it takes of losing her.

A small laugh escaped between her lips tears pooled in her eyes.

"I was thinking about you denying it but I guess... you're sick of hiding." She says I didn't answer for a second.

"You're also important to me but it's just... I can't afford to lose Luca..." I replied she chuckles.

"You're willing to sacrifice everything to not lose him." She looks at me with a weak smile I nodded. "Even if it takes of l-losing m-me?"

"I... I am sorry..." I don't wanna any excuses so I'll just admit everything she throws at me.

"It's alright I know I understand..." she nodded. "I guess I lost in this love of game then?" I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologized again she clenched her fists.

"You can go now if you want..." she said. "Shun." When she called me softly it reminds me of how we used to be back then.

"Y-Yes?" I answered.

"I just wish all the best for you & him..." she says I didn't notice that I was already crying.

It hurts so much seeing her like this... why did I like them both?

"Y-y/n" my words are shattering I decided to pack my things before my other self appeared and speak nonsense. "Thank you for everything..."

"You have nothing to be thankful for." She says I couldn't control myself and pulled her into a passionate kiss as a last farewell I then pull apart.

"I wish for your happiness baby..." I say one last time before stepping outside. "(Y/n) Why do you have to be so kind?" I chunter.

Shunsuke POV END