“Mmmm, that should really be in my mouth right now, or somewhere else,” she sent.

Marc clearly would have enjoyed that but was going to make things interesting and started typing back to her, “Speaking of mouths, mine hasn’t met yours yet.  And that needs to change, like right now.” He continued on, “I am going to be on the other side of the garage door in about a minute, you have five to be standing in front of me.  The clock is ticking.”

“What!?!?!?! What do you mean” she sent it over.  There was no response.  Carrie followed it up with, “Marc?”  Again there was no reply. She tried again.  It wasn’t until the imaginary five minute clock was about halfway through its countdown that she received another photo.  This time it was only the white door she knew was the entry door from the garage to his kitchen.  She responded quickly, “Wait, are you serious? Marc?”  Her body began to tingle with excitement at another lack of response.

Marc unlocked the outside door to the garage before sending over a short video clip of a cartoon alarm clock going off indicating she was running out of time.  Carrie had not yet brought her bags up to her room and shot up off the couch, pretending to look in her bag before telling her husband, “Hey, uh, I think I left my charger in Marc’s car, be right back.”

If her husband hadn’t been staring mindlessly into his own cell phone, he might have noticed how she flew out the door with the urgency of an ambulance driver.  She retraced her steps back to the garage, opened the door, and stepped inside.  Marc wasn’t there and it was silent. Carrie then went to the door that entered the house, turned the knob, and stepped inside.  She found him standing there fully naked with only her underwear still straddling his fully erect dick.

She didn’t make eye contact with him at first, feeling the saliva beginning to pool in her mouth as she was fully prepared to repeat what she had done to him while driving home.  With a beaming smile, “You’re really bad, I had to tell him I thought I left my charger in your…”

Marc reached down to grab her by the waist, the thong falling to the floor.  In a single motion, like it had been rehearsed a hundred times for a movie, he pulled her body towards him as they both cocked their heads slightly before their two mouths joined, both sets of lips separated to the perfect width as if they had done this countless times before.  The first few seconds were soft and tender, feeling the initial pulses shooting from their lips down to their toes.  Being much taller than her, Carrie didn’t quite know where to put her hands on him, so she reached down to grab him and was pushed away.

He cupped the bottom of her ass and picked her easily up like a doll, sending a familiar bare girthiness against her shorts in the best of places.  Their lips now collided hard as Marc pulled her hips firmly against him, her arms finding a new home around his thick neck, fingers in the back of his head.  Their greedy tongues began to slip in and out of each other's mouths as Carrie closed her eyes to the sound of his manly grunts.  She began to grind herself up and down on him, wrapping her legs around his waist for leverage, pushing her lips as tightly as she could on him.  The fireworks in their bodies were getting to both of them.  Marc, fully able to hold her up with one arm, ran his hand up the back of her body until getting some of her hair and tugging down hard, forcibly separating their kiss.  The quick jolt and the strength of the man holding her entire body up made the intensity increase.

He dove his mouth into her neck as she continued to rock hard against him, tugging at his hair.  Marc sucked the supple skin of her slender neck, not wanting to leave a mark and ended it with a lick up and over her chin before gaining reentry to her mouth.  For a few more minutes they poked around in each other’s mouths, bit lips, sucked each other's tongues, and got fully aroused.  Carrie loved the contrast of her soft face against the slight stubble on his cheeks.  Marc letting go of her backside, she slid down his body, her wet mouth ready to swallow him below, she needed to taste him again.  When he felt her begin to move down and get on her knees, he backed away, “It doesn’t take this long to find a charger.”