𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, r. mikage

Start from the beginning

"Hey Nagi. What's it like in your house?" Reo asked, as Nagi hummed and shrugged.

"Nothing really special, to be honest. Just the same regular house." Nagi responded, as Reo hummed. A few moments later they arrived as they stood in front of Nagi's house.

They entered the house, It wasn't too shabby. It was perfect for someone like Nagi since he probably lives alone. It was not clean or dirty. 

Reo looked around, "it's not that bad..It's perfect i guess." Reo said, as Nagi deadpanned.

"Yeah yeah, Let's go to my room." Nagi said, leading the way as the purple haired male followed behind him, while looking around the place.

They entered Nagi's room and let's just say..it's not that bad.

There was a random cactus on the window.

Nagi plopped himself down on his bed and sighed with relief, "Make yourself comfortable, Reo." Nagi slightly yawned, as Reo snickered.

Reo sat beside the male, "Your house doesn't seem so bad. You live alone, right?" Reo exclaimed, as the white haired male blinked.

"Uh..no." Nagi responded, as Reo raised an eyebrow at him.

"I thought you lived alone?" Reo said, as Nagi sighed.

"Nope. My sister lives with me here. She's the one who takes care of me." Nagi responded with a small yawn, he was feeling a little sleepy and tired.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Reo exclaimed, as Nagi deadpanned.

"You never asked me." Nagi said, someone then slammed open his bedroom door.

"Hey, Seishiro! How many times to i gotta tell you to tidy up your used clothes before you go to school?! Seriously it's the only thing you gotta do in the morning!" A voice said.

The two boys turned to the door to see a tall woman with h/c hair and similar features to Nagi, it was the white haired boy's older sister.

Nagi pouted, "Hi sis. You're being mean again and i just got home. Plus, i was running late earlier i didn't have time." Nagi exclaimed and stood up to greet her., as Y/n softly sighed.

"You're always using the same excuse, it's getting boring." Y/n exclaimed.

"didn't expect you to be home so early, Sis. I thought you had after school activities?" Nagi exclaimed, as he walked up to his older sister.

"Well, it wasn't so busy." Y/n started.

Meanwhile, The purple haired male couldn't take his eyes off the h/c haired woman who was still taking with his white haired best friend.

he felt a bit attracted to the tall woman.

The Nagis got them genes.

Y/n felt like someone was staring at her.

Y/n's eyes then landed on the unfamiliar person in the room, "Oh? Is this your friend that you're talking about, Sei? Mikage Reo or something?" Y/n asked, as she pointed at him.