"Okay um so what all are you doing for the concert?" I asked her. "You know just the usual stuff hyping up the crowd making sure the playlist is good." she said to me. And then my phone started ringing. "He still be calling your phone?" Desi asked me.

"Yes." I said to her as I answered the phone. "What do you want Chris?" I asked my ex boyfriend. "I want you to take me back." he said to me and then I started laughing. "Now why would I take your cheating ass back?" I asked him.

"You still on that it was only once." he said to me. "It was multiple times actually." I said to him. "But you know I would never purposefully hurt you so come on give me another chance." he said to me. "No now stop calling me." I said to him as I hung up.

"I don't know what you saw in that boy he wasn't even your type." my mom said to me. "It was his personality honestly other then that I don't know why I liked him either." I said to her as we pulled up to the penthouse. "You never really know why you chose someone until after I mean I was like that with your dad." she said to me and then we got out the car.

"I'm still trying to figure out how dad even pulled you because there's no way he did that on his own." Desi said to her. "Like I said you never know why you choose someone until after." she said to her. "Anyways Desi come on I need you to help me pick out my outfit for the concert and after party." I said to her as we walked in the penthouse.

"I see you trying to look all cute for your soon to be man." she said to me. "You really about to piss me off." I said to her. "Stop arguing and y'all need to hurry up because we going to be leaving real soon." my mom said to us. "Okay so come on Desi." I said to her as I dragged her to my room.

"Alright what kind of look you want to go for?" she asked me. "One that will make all the niggas come my way." I said to her. "So basically a look that will make DD want you I got it." she said to me. And I sucked my teeth. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked her.

"Because you won't admit that you think he is cute and that you actually don't mind being here because in reality you actually want him to be yours." she said to me. And I didn't say anything. "Exactly now how about this." she said to me as she pulled an outfit out.

"I like it." I said to her. "I bet you do seeing as your ass is going to be out so who knows maybe that will get DD's attention." she said to me. "I real life hate you."I said to her. "Love you too and do a ponytail with that outfit a slick one now alright now I'm about to get dressed." she said to me. "Alright." I said to her as she walked out the room.

" I said to her as she walked out the room

^Desiree's outfit