The man

It was 6 o' clock an hour before we leave. I was desperately waiting to find someone new. So I decided to call Crystal, but as soon as I picked up my phone there was a knock on the door. I get up and look and Shawn(my ex) is at the door. I sigh opened the door a crack and asked "Why the fuck are you at my door?" He just laugh, pulls out flowers and says "I really want you back." I throw the flowers outside then slam the door.

20 minutes past and Crystal and I are at the club looking better than ever. I seen many guys turn toward us, but we weren't interested. We started dancing together. And as I was shaking that ass of mine I see this fine man staring at me from across the room. The first thing in my mind was how do I get him into my panties. "Yo Crystal look at that fine
ass guy over there?" We both stare as he turns away. "Go talk to him or I will."

Then all of a sudden a warm hand touched my shoulder. I turn around and its him. He asked me to dance so I say "yes of course!!" As we dance we start talking. "My name's Brandon. We should go somewhere quiet." He takes my hand and we exit the club. "I'm Shay. I seen you looking from across the club and seemed interested in you." I was staring hoping I didn't screw this up for myself, but then he kissed me and I didn't stop him.

I texted Crystal, 'just go home I think I found the right one.' We went to his house, and he started to undress me as we were kissing each other. He barely touched me and I was already wet. I was ready to take what he was getting ready to give me. He took off his cloths, and all I see is this monster dick he's getting ready to shove into me. "Oh my god."

  He kept rubbing his manhood against my clit and I couldn't handle it. "Baby, stop playing...just put it in already." He put it in and before I know it he hit my G spot. He starts kissing on my neck, and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. He makes me ride him and I start off slow, then he guides me over him. He takes me off him, "now baby don't say a word." He goes down on me, and flicks his tongue around my clit. I try not to cum to soon, but its too good it all shoots out of me. He lifts his head up, "Now suck this dick." He lays down while get on top of him and start off slow and then go faster. I gag, but then I get used to it. I go Until he bust, and I swallow Cuz I'm in that mood. He watches me as his juices roll off my lips.
  "You are really beautiful. I wanna be with you forever baby." I smile, and then cuddle up next to him