18

Third person Pov

They say when fire mets gasoline it'll only take a second before it explodes. Kevin wrapped his arms around keems neck once he felt himself being picked up. Their lips moved in sync and Keem stepped over the guns that were on the ground.

This morning they had both caught a flight to each other and once they met up they both put a gun to each others heads but they couldn't pull the trigger. They stood there staring into each others eyes for a long moment. The tension was thick and before they knew it they were dropping their guns.

Kevin quickly pulled away and shook his head. He didn't know if he wanted to go any further but then he thought back to all their phone conversations and how undeniably close they had become. Kevin looked away from keems gaze that had his heart feeling weird.

"What's wrong?" Keem asks. "Just in thought that's all" Kevin says honestly not really sure how to go about this situation. He was just making out with his opp he knew the guys wouldn't ever let him live this down but they were the last thing on his mind at this very moment.

"About?" Keem asks. "About us honestly you know if we come out to everyone we're gonna get slammed on social media right" Kevin says. "I know but ion care I like you and I'm gonna have you" Keem says and Kevin smiles. Soon the two were kissing passionately once again.

The rest of the night was heaven for the both of them and let's just say keem ended up keeping his word and made sure he used Kevin's body as a blank canvas and applied paint to it.

This sucks so bad but the whole book is trash anyway only two more chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed