Chapter 1."PREGNANT WEREWOLF"

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean 'long gone'?" Jason asked.

"Well one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicaments that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into...he was all poetic about how we are family and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire" Hayley explained.

"Elijah isn't like other vampires" Jason said.

"Yeah, Elijah isn't just any vampire. He doesn't break promises. Which means Klaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like" Rebekah said as she walked in the livingroom with Jason following her like a puppy. "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what have you done with our brother, you narcissist, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah yelled. Jason watched it with enjoying this.

Klaus opened a pair of doors and enters the room as he says "Enough with all the shutting... little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"

"They shouldn't have touched powerful heretic's girlfriend" Jason said.

"Jason Salvatore, my best friend's brother" Klaus said.

"Klaus Mikaelson, only best friend of my sisters who hasn't had crush on me" Jason said with smirk and that made Klaus to chukle.

"Nik!!!" A voice came as someone walked in. They saw Sabrina and Kol walking in.

"Brina!" Klaus said with smile.

"What are you doing here?" The salvatore twins asked at the same time.

"We are here for Elijah" Kol said.

"Same with us" Rebekah replied.

"Oh, you must be Klaus's pregnant werewolf" Brina said to Hayley.

"Not Klaus's. Just pregnant werewolf" Hayley corrected.

"Sabrina, my dear best friend, please meet future mother of my child" Klaus said.

"I am Hayley Marshall and you must be Sabrina Salvatore who will be my new friend and won't have manners like Klaus and Barbi Mikaelson do" Hayley said.

"Well, I am" Brina said with smile.

"I am Kol Mikaelson" Kol introduced himself as he extended his hand to shake hands.

"I didn't ask" Hayley said as she pushed away his hand and made Brina chuckle.

"Rude" Kol muttered. "Well, I don't have time for this family talk. I will leave and find room for me and my dear girlfriend while she says news to you" Kol said.

"Be here we will tell them, together" Brina stopped him.

"Fine"

"Guys, I have to tell you something..." Brina said before stopping.

"What is it Brina? Say it" Rebekah said.

"Well me and Kol are gonna be parents. I am pregnant" Brina said.

"I am gonna be an aunt of two or three children." Rebekah said.

"Yes, Bekah" Brina said.

"Congratulations" Hayley said.

"And that means you are staying here before you won't give birth to your child or children because we can keep you safe" Klaus said as he left.

"I am gonna be an uncle" Jason said.

"You, wolf girl. I am going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You are helping" Rebekah said looking at Hayley. Then Rebekah looked at Jason, then at Kol and then at Brina.

"I am not coming" Jason said.

"What?" Rebekah asked shocked.

"I wanna see the town" he said as he left.

"I am tired sorry Bekah" Brina said as she started leaving for her new room with Kol following her.

"I am her dog" Kol said before he left the room leaving his younger sister and wolf girl all alone.

"I see me and you are left" Rebekah said with looking at Hayley who was confused.

____________

A/N

DONE ✔

I am gonna have few chapters for each episode. So my book won't be small