All of the Immortal world knew of these rumors, and while Qian was known as the Fae Princess General of the Faerie Kingdom, the rumors never ceased to try to define her fate and reality. She hated Sovereign Lord Xuancheng even despite never meeting him. She despised her adopted mother, confirmed long before she set out to become Immortal Lady Lan Hua's maid and eventually Divine Lady Nature's disciple. She despised herself for being so different.

Inside of Qian was Chaos, a feared force of the Immortal world. So feared it was considered an abomination. There were different kinds of chaos; Pure Chaos which was nurtured by the Others, Unruly Chaos which was destructive and was sealed by the Holy Seal created by Holy Emperor Shen Yi and lastly Ruly Chaos, which was first realized when Hell Queen combined the power of Heaven and the power of Hades. It was hence considered a forbidden power created forcefully not naturally.

Qian was born with Ruly Chaos though only Qian and Divine Lady Nature knew of this. Qian didn't know her birth parents, but she suspected the late Hell Queen had a relation with them. About the Heavenly Edict, refusing it would mean putting all of Faerie Kingdom under execution, not refusing it would make her unworthy of being Master Nature's disciple.

"Got it, find me Immortal Lord Fu Jiu Yun and ask him to meet me immediately..." "I'm here little princess!" Jiu Yun uttered gleefully as he strode into the camp, unfazed to see Qian a grown woman in her light clothing. "Leave us." "Yes." The messenger soldier boomed as he saluted from outside and left. "I heard you're to be promoted to Jade Immortal, are you happy?" Qian chuckled dryly, "Even i haven't heard that much. Truly you are the Prince of the Fire Dragons."

"It's more of a talent than a responsibility." Jiu Yun jested, only to quickly become solemn, "Are you still going to leave?" Qian sighed, standing from her bed and walked towards Jiu Yun. "A'Yun," She called him by her nickname for him. "Little Princess." He called back. " You have been nothing less of good to me, you treated me well, you taught me, you tolerated me, you loved me." The last words caught Jiu Yun by surprise. "I didn't know it at first, but while I trained with Master in Garden of Elements i understand your feelings, as well as my own." Jiu Yun bore his eyes into her, and he saw everything she wanted to say but dared not to say, thinking it would affect their relationship.

"Silly little princess. You have nothing to fear. Whether or not my feelings are understood was not your burden to bear. Your friendship is what matters to me, I dare not ruin that by expressing silly poems of carnal desire." Qian's brows furrowed in worry, but the jest tugged her lips wide nonetheless. "Have no worries, as I will forever be your A'Yun and you, my silly little princess."  Qian heaved a long held breath she didn't think was stuck in her lungs, and tension slowly smoothed itself off her limbs.

"You are still leaving though, aren't you?" Qian nodded with a sad smile. "I am to be at the Gateway to Reincarnation by nightfall. I best be on my way..." "Won't you say goodbye to the others?" Qian cast her eyes down, "i dare not face them when I leave, lest they make me stay. I cannot break my promise."

"And the Heavenly Edict?" Qian sighed, "Rejecting it would mean death for all in the Faerie Kingdom, but I dare not go back on my word to Master." Jiu Yun nodded slightly, "Jiu Yun understands. Don't worry and focus on your mission, I'll make arrangements for the aftermath."

Qian's eyes widened, "No, that's not what I meant. Please no more wars, especially with the Heavenly Realm. I didn't fight for the Heavens so you would be sent to Hades. I'll write to Master, if she intervenes then all will be well." Jiu Yun smirked, "You thought I would be so bold as to wage war against Heaven, I am not worthy of being so great in your eyes." Qian chuckled, making her way to sit on her bed. "You are Holy Seal Immortal Dongfang Xu's martial brother, I should be bowing in your presence for that alone, not considering your special identity as the Fire Dragon Lord's disciple and nephew."

Jiu Yun tsked, his fan rolling open, sending pleasurable whiffs of cool air as he swept it against his chest gracefully, "Princess General, you are too humble. Nonetheless the truth is as it is. However you would need to bow to me if we were..." "No need to make such crude jokes, A'Yun." Qian intercepted preventing Jiu Yun from saying any more.

Jiu Yun may have been the last surviving royal of the Fire Dragons, lacking nothing and having everything, except the one thing he missed out on, having the heart of his beloved. For thousands of years Jiu Yun had been with Qian, watching her grow up, experiencing life and death with her, yet nothing seemed to waver her stout heart set on godhood. The Heavenly Realm forbade love and courtship, thus Qian's resolve to never love so she could attain godhood and become Faerie Kingdom's goddess, similar to Lang Yingxi eons ago. Jiu Yun could help but feel distraught and anguish as he looked at Qian dressing in a simple traveling gown, knowing it would be years before her return.

Jiu Yun took a deep breath, trying to hold his emotions together. Last thing Qian needed was him shedding tears of their goodbye. "Alright then, no need to chastise me. You wouldn't be my little princess if you weren't so bossy." Qian gave a sad smile, and nearly missed the abrupt force that raised her to her feet and collided with her chest, wrapping itself strongly around her arms. "Safe travels." Jiu Yun whispered in her hair, his embrace warming her gently. "Mmm." She muffled as she patted his back.

Throughout Qing Qing overheard much of the conversation from outside the tent curtains and could barely hold back her muffled cries. Her master had just returned, and while she was just getting used to having her back, she was leaving again.

Qing Qing had been with Qian for as long as she could remember. Serving her, keeping her company, was all Qing Qing knew outside her previous life as a courtesan. Qian had not only saved her, but given her a new life, one with love and happiness. Qian had refused to allow Qing to accompany her to the Garden of Elements, which broke Qing's heart, but with her return Qing felt contentment and ease after a long time.

Her happiness was not meant to last, as her master would depart sooner than anticipated.