Chapter 00

A man clad in armour dragged himself through a dark tunnel system holding someone in simalir armour to his own just pink instead of silver and red on closer inspection it was a young woman in his arms her blood leaking from her side as she gasped for air holding on tight to his breast plate as he drew closer and closer to Salvation.

" hold in there Ur..Ochako we're almost at the hub just hold on a while longer "

Sobs left her mouth from beanth her helmet as she beings to doze off thinking of the months leading up to this moment the day her former classmate had a run in with the man clad in armour.

-5 MONTHS PRIOR-

Backugo laid under a tree as he lit a smoke in between classes he was trying not to doze off Uraraka with her short brown hair walked past him with a confused look on her face as she examined Backugo's. He looked troubled she looked to her freinds and quickly sunk away from her group to ask Backugo what he was doing but was met with the same reaction as always.

Uraraka - " hey Backu-san are you oka... "

Backugo - " Fuck off Round Face! I want to left alone "

She pouted as she walked closer to him causing the Pomeranian haired teen to grow a tick mark as she jumped to his feet prepared to yell at the innocent girl but. Instead he simply walked past her taking in a deep sigh as she stood there confused and bewildered she brought her curled up hand to her face biting down on her index finger as she wallowed in her confusion.

Ida " Hey ba...Uraraka-san you coming to class "

Ida said some what defeated as uraraka stewed in her confusion for most of the day watching as something ate at Backugo he hadn't been like this the week before only really adopting this demeanour when coming back to the dorms late the night prior.

The Night Prior - Uraraka had been stewing in her boredom most of her freinds had attended a concert featuring many famous teen idols so the dorm was completely empty she had only just caught a cold causing her to miss out on the much anticipated night.

" hmm wait a minute Backugo didn't go mabey he and eye can I cook that curry everyone likes "

She said with a chipper demeanour jumping off the couch and rushing towards the male wing of the dorms excitedly banging on his door to get no response? Uraraka was confused he didn't buy a ticket and said he would been staying at the dorms tonight but after 5 minutes of knocking and waiting she got no response.

" Backugo-chan you in there? "

Crickets she sighed to herself as she went to leave but just as she did the door creaked open confused she walked towards the door and peeped in to see a completely diffrent set up it was messy and covered in newspaper clippings and a cork board with strings attached to photos linking back to one of what appeared to be Backugo and a Bland looking kid with curly green hair.....

BACKUGO - " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?! "

She let out a small light sequel as she looked a tried and injured looking Backugo he had a bandage across his noise and a small cut above his right eye she went to ask what happened to him but was pushed out of his room for her efforts.

Nothing makes sense Uraraka mumbles to herself in present time Backugo's 180 in demeanour was not normal he was never the most stable individual but this was diffrent some thing or potentially someone had to be responsible for this.

" Why the change he wasn't like this before or was he? "

Uraraka mumbled to herself in class looking at Backugo his leg was stomping against the ground in his chair over and over as he looked out to the city in the distance Backugo sighed as he closed his eyes.

Remembering the horrific sight that he had witnessed the night prior.