•Aryan Singh Rathore •

Comincia dall'inizio

"You spoiled the moment," I said then soon realized.

what I said and looked at her who was already smirking.

"Who was it?" She asked me, I got up from my bed and went near her.

"Let's go down," I said and ignored her question.

*Aishh why am I acting this way, I don't know*

"Yeah wait for me" Arpita di came running to me and we both went down.

"Aru, so what about your last date," Maa asked me while serving the dinner, I sighed.
"Maa she was too clingy, I mean she wanted to kiss me when I was not fine with it," I said totally annoyed.

"Ohh, you crazy boy" my mom smacked my head, "What is the problem if a girl is clingy?" my mom said.
"Maa , do you think I should get married this soon??"
"Of course, you should , I don't want to die without seeing my grandchildren," she said.
I choked on my food, my sister was controlling her laugh and I glared at him. "Aishh mom I'm just 27 let's leave it for now, let's think about my marriage after I do my military service," I said. my mom, sighed.

After dinner, I went back to my bedroom, and opened Insta, and checked whether that girl whom I texted earlier is Active or not, but she wasn't, I was about to go back but that's when she came Active.

I quickly thought of texting her,
but what should I? Think Aryan think...
Yess...

Insta Chats
Aryan Singh Rathore

So Hey where are you from?

(Seen)

Hey!

I got confused, she has seen my messages but still isn't giving me a reply nor is she even typing nor did she even go offline, I sighed and went back lying on my bed preparing myself for another date tomorrow which my mom arranged, I hope that girl is not clingy or too dramatic or a bitch.

Imlie's Pov

He asked me where am I from, ARYAN SIR asked me where I'm from, I have seen it. I thought this would be our first and last talk but he started it, I can't believe it, okay let me control myself and then reply to him, I was so shocked.

I inhaled and exhaled and then started typing

Imlie

Oh, I'm from Delhi.

Aryan Singh Rathore

Oh

ARYAN's Pov

Don't know why but when she said she is from Delhi then I felt bad, I don't know why, she wasn't from Mumbai, UGH what is happening to me, I feel so nervous when talking to her, even though in texts I still feel nervous, I decided to ask her age.

Aryan Singh Rathore

What's your age?

(Seen)

ARYAN's Pov

Weird, this girl sees my message but replies late, why am I even
Typing...

Imlie

Sorry I can't really say

Can't really? what did she mean by it, I became curious about her, I wanted to know her but did not want to be obvious.

Aryan Singh Rathore

Oh It's Okay

Imlie liked your message.

Aryan Singh Rathore

Umm, so who is your bias?

Imlie

My Bias is you

(Unsend)