1 - fatal decision

"look! look! a new video of zhang hao singing got posted!" the boy squealed excitedly, grabbing his friend by the shoulder.

"ack— really!?" his friend joined into the excitement, immediately facing the phone held.

sung hanbin was.. well, your 'typical' male student. he'd go on his classes, roam around the school, and do his assignments. of course, just like any other student, he had other things to invest in other than his academics.

for others, they'd take interest in arts..
for others, they'd take interest in music..
for others, they'd take interest in celebrities..

as for hanbin.. it was kind of a combination of all? well, he can't say for sure.

"i should start for looking other things to do.. i keep on heading to my dance studio. i go there more than i go to my house at this point." hanbin complained, dropping his head upon the sheets of paper filled with gibberish.

"i mean, there's nothing wrong with just continuing dance! you seem to enjoy it a lot. don't think that you have to change that for the sake of it!" matthew tried to encourage after seeing the despair of his fellow friend, patting his back.

"there's nothing wrong with dance i guess," hanbin placed his head back up, facing the wall. "i just need something to fill my heart. i can't fill my heart if my heart is just dance itself."

"ohh, well.. you can try a lot of things! maybe you'll find what you want!"

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"so when you said you're going to be something that isn't dance, you mean fanboying over a random chinese violinist that doesn't know you?" gyuvin nonchalantly said as he stood his tall figure over hanbin's seat, staring into his lit up phone.

"shhh! it's getting to his killing part! don't ruin thiss!" hanbin quickly put his hand over his phone as a barrier between gyuvin, focusing on the performance.

"killing part? when did violin have a killing part...?" gyuvin grabbed hanbin's hand in effort to unblock the view.

"don't act like you know him," hanbin shouted defensively. "he is more than a violinist!"

"alright, geez.. i don't care anyways. i'm waiting for yujin to text me." gyuvin rolled his eyes, kicking his leg before laying on hanbin's bed.

"by the way, my legs dangle over your bed." gyuvin protested.

"oh, you can put a chair by the end of the bed to relax your foot there." hanbin said as he quickly typed up on his phone.

hanbin eventually stopped typing and faced his head up, looking at gyuvin who was still laying on his bed.

"can't you hop in, hyung? it's your bed after all." gyuvin invited, reaching for hanbin.

hanbin quickly accepted his request and laid next to him, making some space for himself.

"what are you planning to do tomorrow? it's friday and you told me that you have nothing to do for your grade." gyuvin asked.

"mm, i'll go with the flow. my life is pretty unexpected, you know? i'll probably hang out with matthew if i don't get called for something. i'd help with my mom's cafe too." hanbin replied, staring up at the ceiling.

"no dance studio?"

"nah, im bored of dancing."

"you said that a week ago, and then you continued." gyuvin chuckled, siding his hand next to hanbin's.