𝑺1 𝑬𝑷2 ➪ROCKETS, COMMUNISTS, AND THE DEWEY DECIMAL SYSTEM.

Börja om från början

JeanPaul Sartre said,

Hell is other people.

That's humorous
because it's true. Adult Sheldon narrated
______________________________________

" Something wrong? " Mary said concerned.

" How come math is
easy for Sheldon and hard for me? " Missy said upset.

" I don't know, honey, but you have your own gifts. " Mary said.

" Like what? " Missy questioned.

Well, like...you have very pretty hair.

" True. "

_________________________

As I finished eating I picked up my tray but I slipped and fell, when I got up I realized my shoe laces were tied up together, I untangled them and I threw the tray in the trash instead of the sink.

I saw georgie and his group of friends laughing, They did it.

Your on. Georgie cooper.

______________________________

" Hey Sheldon you still up for our reading session? " I asked Sheldon.

Me and Sheldon were kinda friends, although Sheldon only labels me as a collugue.

" Yep, let's go head to the library. " Sheldon and I went to the library entering.

" Hey there, Sheldon, Y/n, What can I get for you today? " the librarian said.

" Chemistry? Quantum mechanics? Astronomy? " the librarian questioned curious.

" No, nothing fun today. I need to learn how to make a friend. " Sheldon said simply.

"Aw, honey, you having a hard time adjusting to high school? " The librarian asked worried.

" I'm having a hard time adjusting to Earth. " Sheldon stated

I let out a little chuckle

" Yeah. You and me both. Try this. " The librarian handed Sheldon a book

" It's been around a while, but it's still quite popular. Unlike me, who's just been around a while. " The librarian murmured

"How to Win Friends and Influence People." Sheldon read the book title

" This might do it. "

___________________________________

As I went home from school my mother was sitting at the dinner table.

" Ma I'm home! " I yelled.

" I have something to talk about, with you " my mom said in a serious tone

Weird.

" What is it ma? " i said as my heart beaten fast.

" I found a better job abroad...and I can't bring you cause school..so your gonna stay with the coopers... "

" What!??!!? " I said shocked.

" I'm sorry ok! But don't worry they take good care of you! " She said trying to calm me down

" Hold on give a a second to relax. " I said inhaling and exhaling.

" I already packed your bags... " Mom said trying to hold back tears.

" Its ok mom, ill send letters so we won't forget eachother " I said patting her back and hugging her for comfort.

" I will visit every 3 months... so you won't have to worry about you forgetting me.. " She said hugging back.