Welcome Back to Hawaii: 21st Floor, CEO's Office

Start from the beginning

Alex agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of what he was talking about; he was talking about the fact that her father, Hank Voight, was the one who caused all of this. He caused her to go into premature labor, and then led her to having all of these problems; but now, they're in Hawaii...and things are much better. "Jay, I agree with Matt. We shouldn't have to pay when he did this to us." Matt agreed with Alex as she said that. "Jay, just listen to your wife. And Alex, he's going to pay me back; and you're going to make sure that happens." Alex was confused as she heard Matt say that. "How?" Matt laughed. "Because you're going to make sure that the intelligence unit orders from Casey Police." Alex agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was something that she had the ability to do; even from her hospital bed, where she was currently staying with Jay and their kids. "Of course, I promise Matt. Now listen, I'm going to let you go so that you can get to work." Matt laughed. "I just have a quick meeting with security, then I'm done."

Jay agreed with Matt as he said that. "Can you make sure that..." Matt agreed with Jay, well aware of what he was about to ask him; and that was why he was already going to set that up. "Jay, I already have him on the order; and we aren't going to let him get close to your family ever again. Just take it easy and relax brother." Jay agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "Thanks Matt. And thanks for all your help getting us back here." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, before hearing a knock on the door. Looking up, Matt saw that Jacob was at the door. "Boss?" Matt then proceeded to speak to Jay again. "Jay, I need to let you go. I have meetings here at the office today." Jay agreed with Matt as he said that. "Of course, Matt, have a good day; and a good weekend." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that. "We'll come visit soon." Jay agreed with Matt as he said that, before hanging up; doing the same, Matt smiled due to the fact that he was ready to get this meeting out of the way; then, he would be able to go home and be with his family.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking up to their boss shortly after making their way into his office, Head of Security for the Casey Family Mike Davidson, and Head of Security for Jay & Alex Halstead Ned Conrad both smiled as they went to shake his hand; that way, they could welcome him back home to Hawaii. "Pleasure to see you again Mr. Casey." Matt smiled as he shook Mike's hand, before walking over to Ned and shaking his hand too. "Thank you so much for coming here this morning." Mike and Ned agreed with the CEO as he said that, well aware that they didn't really have a choice when it came to them coming here. "Not that we had a choice." Matt looked at Ned as he said that, not happy that he just said that. "Ned, do you like having access to a free gym, a good salary, and plenty of free beach time?" Ned looked at his boss as he said that, before sitting down on one of the chairs. "Then I would be careful in what you say, especially based on your position; as you are a member of the security team, and that means that I place my family's security in your hands."

Mike and Ned both agreed with the CEO as he said that, well aware that was the case; after all, that was something that they were both in charge of. The health and safety of everybody here at the office, especially the Casey Family. "Okay, so let's just get this done; because I would really like to spend time with my wife, and just take it easy." The two security guards agreed with the CEO as they took their seats, before taking their notepads out. "Now, before we begin; I want to just review how things have been here. I know the last time she spoke Mike, you said that everything has died down; and I am very grateful that you have done that, and that you are keeping the office safe." Mike Davidson agreed with the CEO as he said that, feeling the same way. "I have been trying my best to make sure that things were safe, as we didn't know when you were going to come back." Matt agreed with him as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, I am happy to say that we're back; and that we're just going to take it easy for a bit." Mike agreed, smiling.