"What is it?" Anastascius said.

"A girl in Chester who has brown hair amber eyes and same facial feature as Y/N Borgis works in a restaurant." Claude said.

The moment Anastacius heard that he sprang from his sofa and said,"I am leaving for Chester. I know it's her. I will come back to clear up my mess." he left as soon as he completed his word.

"I see love makes people senseless." Claude said to himself.
______________________________________

Anastascius was in a disguise wearing a cloak. It was night he saw you working inside a restaurant. There were just a group of men drinking and taking loudly to each other and him all alone.

 There were just a group of men drinking and taking loudly to each other and him all alone

'She is so pretty I missed her.' he said.

"Hey one more beer here." he said. He was already drunk and you decide to give him as who are your o deny.

"Do you sleep with men? What's your rate."he asked. Anastascius was going to charge at him because he was really furious.

"Sorry she works here. Mr. and you are misbehaving with her you may leave." Joshua said protecting you as he kept you behind him. 

The drunk man was furious and was ready to charge when Anastascius got from his seat and kicked him. You were shocked to see him here.

"Know your place fools. Touch her and you are dead. GET OUT." He shouted. Everyone ran away after they saw Anastascius scary face.

"Master." You mouthed.

"RAT WHO IS THIS MAN ? YOUR LOVER OR DID YOU GET MARRIED TO THIS SCUM" Anastascius shouted.

"Master stop creating a fuss here"

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME ." He shouted even louder which made Bethany enter the serving area.

I panicked that he will shout even more so I grabbed his hands and took outside an alley.

"Why are you here? Have you gone crazy?" I said.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS GOT MARRIED. " He shouted.

"Master I am still unmarried I work here and He has a wife"

"Wait what did you just sat he is not married to you." He said with a shocked face.

No I replied as soon as I said that he gave me a tight hug and said, "Foolish mouse I love you I missed you. I thought I lost you." He cried which also made you cry.

"I love you too I am sorry for making you worried.(sfx:wahhhhh)"

"Promise me don't runaway ever again whatsoever."he said wiping my tears and patting my back.

You took him inside the restaurant and introduced him as your husband. He was blushed as you did so. He also came to know that Bethany was Joshua's wife.

"Ohh so you are her lover?" She said. "You were handsome and unforgettable I see why ...... She didn't chose to date anyone after you.. You literally look like a Prince Charming." Bethany said accelerating both of your heart rate and making Anastascius blush.

He had a talk to them and said that he will be taking me to him hometown and come back again. He said he will be staying here with me after we get married in his town which he meant Obelia.

"So this is where you live."Anastascius said.

"Yeah sleep in the bed I am sleeping in another room." I said.

"Let's share the bed." He said with a blush.

"Huh I am ok with that are you?" You said with a lot of confidence but was damn scared and hoping for a no.

'I see who is more nervous here' Anastacius thought while smirking.

"Ok I am ready." He said.

I was sleeping with him facing him. He looked really happy that he finally found me. It was his glow in his face it said about his happiness.

"I had a wish of seeing you in a very pretty gown but you ran away. It took me a whole 1 year to find you please don't run away ever again. My dear
Y/N. I love you."The words he said before sleeping.

Please vote and comment 🥺