I turned of my phone. I don't know why it annoys me to see pictures of them but it does.

"I'm ready babe.", she came out of the bathroom. "Why aren't you ready yet?"

"I thought you need more time.", i said and got up.

After i was dressed, we left the hotel.

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

"Are you sure that they are gonna like me?", i asked nervous.
We were on our way to meet his family. Due to the nervousness, my leg kept shaking, which he noticed. he put his hand on my thigh.

"They are going to love you. Don't worry.", he said with a soothing voice.

After an hour of drive, we arrived and I got even more nervous. It was different with Charles. We had known each other for a long time and accordingly i knew his parents before we even got together.

"Maxie!", a beautiful blond girl hugged him after she opened the door.

"Hey Vic.", he laughed and then he looked at me. "This is Azalea. Azalea this is my sister Victoria."

"Hey, nice to meet you.", i said shyly.

"Finally.", she said and hugged me. "Come in. Mama is waiting for you."

We stepped in and walked to the living room. His mom got up and hugged me immediately.

"I've heard a lot about you. You look so much prettier in real life.", she said and looked at me smiling.

"i can say the same about you.", i replied smiling as well. She is really pretty for her age. Well she isn't that old but she looks like she's in her mid-thirties.

We spent the day with his mom and sister.

***

Lune already waited at the exit of the arrivals hall. When she saw me she ran towards me screaming.

"I finally have you back.", she said and hugged me.

"I was only gone for five days. I hope you didn't destroy our office.", i joked.

"I was about to", she said and we walked to her car.

"So tell me. How was it?", she asked immediately when we got into her car.

"It was amazing. Max and I spent the last day with his family and their so sweet. I already love them. He stayed there to spend some time with them. And I met a lot of his friends and that includes Pierre and Charles."

"You met your ex and your ex best friend? Oh Jesus.", she was shocked. She doesn't know them in person but i told her a lot about them.

"I still have Charles' Jacket. I don't really feel comfortable meeting him again after this weekend."

"Hold up. Why the fuck you have his jacket? Bro you are in a relationship but you wear other guys jackets?", she was really confused. Same sis. Same.

"Max was there to when he gave me his jacket. Max told me to accept his offer because Charles was the only one who had one. And I was freezing.", I protected myself.

Perfectly Wrong | Charles Leclerc Fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें